Resto vs Ms wars

I've started back pvping lately and warriors are giving me a problem. I try not to use ES but they hit so hard I have no choice and my stone claw shield is no where near enough.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...7thul&n=Dasham
    Here is my armory, over 1k resil and they eat me up. Any suggestions? regeming/specing?
    Thanks

Deleted

Re: Resto vs Ms wars

Warriors are my worst as well, basically find a pillar, earthbind, ghostwolf and run.
    Basically all you can do, if they are good you can't earth shield tank them.
    I run with a rogue what he does is stays on the warrior using every 5cp to kidney, the other healer has to heal more as he is stunned more often and takes more damage.
    Therefore we oom the warrior's healer and win that way. Just make sure to purge the innervate and divine pleas.

I too seem to have this problem. Possibly not as well geared or just gemmed differently, but im running like 29.x K unbuffed, like 900resil, and like 2300~? spellpower i believe, but MS just chews me up, basically once he gets me to the execute zone, im dead because i can never heal thru it if im caught in the open

Considering your gear you should definitely have no problem with warriors. My sham is wearing ~300 less spell power and 300 less resil and I dont really have a problem with them. What i do is wait until there is ~3-4 seconds left on mortal strike then either frost shock/EBT and kite them out of LOS and wind up a healing wave to finish right as MS falls off so you aren't wasting all your mana trying to heal through MS. The only times i really get into trouble is when they catch me with that bullshit that stacks with MS and reduces healing by 75%... that with a bladestorm is GG
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend