Thread: Spell Pen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Spell Pen

Quote Originally Posted by Dreager_ex
    Yes, please stick to casters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazhr
    Gaymer please stop posting if you dont got a clue about dks, in the normal frost raiding spec 53/18 the icy touch glyph is a core part of the spec. While its true its not quite as good as it used to with the nerf to froststrike its still a very nice glyph. So please stop posting misinformation there is plenty of that on this forum already.
    When did it change from 17/51/3 to 0/53/18? EJ and even here has 17/51/3 as the ACCEPTED spec for frost dps. Other specs are concidered dps decreases. Also the whole Icy Touch is core to the frost dps build is bullshit. Again EJ & here has HB and IT being innerchangeable but under certain conditions. HB makes more sense than IT does with all the AOE fights that are in the game. HB is part of your rotation on AOE fights because you're hitting everything close to your target AND reapplying FF on all of them.

Yeah stick to casters cause I don't know wtf I'm talking about. ok I will when you spec into frost dps instead of your 2 builds that are unholy or blood. I've been a frost tank & frost dps with my DK the entire time I've had him. I prefer frost's talents for tanking still just as a personal preference since its still a viable tanking build. I prefer my frost dps spec because I change very little in my rotation from tanking with the exception of RS being removed. Yeah I'll stick with casters when you guys are actually frost & have experience raiding as frost.

Gaymer, you seriously don't have a clue, do you? You quote EJ.com when you don't even know what the thread says? In another thread in this very forum, you say that you were unaware that with GoD, pestilence refreshes diseases at the attack power at which they were applied? What do you know? You just keep posting useless and incorrect information.

Here's a link to the actual thread you think you understood. Try reading it again, from page 1. Hope this helps with your confusion.

http://elitistjerks.com/f72/t64830-d...venge_offhand/

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Vaka
    In another thread in this very forum, you say that you were unaware that with GoD, pestilence refreshes diseases at the attack power at which they were applied?
    Yes I was very much unaware that it refreshed at the higher AP when Blizzard fixed it for priests a long time ago with shadow word: pain & mindflay refreshing it at the higher spellpower. Why would one assume that DKs got to have the benefit when Blizzard fixed it for another class? Just like any other dot on a target, the dmg done from the dot is calculated by the current buffs on the player and the increased dmg goes away when the buff goes away (not just priests but EVERY class that has a dot). Apparently DKs do not apply to this rule.

Our point is, you've said multiple things that are just highly wrong.

But anyway the prime spec for Frost now is 3/51/17 or 0/53/18 (depending on whether or not your have windfury.) Simply put, Necrosis is amazing. As for the HB or IT being interchangable, well thats not true even with the glyph of HB, IT only takes 1 rune, HB takes two, if you use HB you are not going to use PS, which lowers your DPS on your Oblits by a metric ton. Considering Oblit is typically 25-35% of your damage thats not anywhere near good.

Anyway dude, seriously, stick to your classes, my main used to be a priest/rogue in TBC, but I don't know everything about them anymore with all the changes, so I don't post on the rogue or priest forums.