Fury Leveling Rotation

Hello everyone,

So I have read plenty of threads on here and came up with a spec and decision to level as fury.

I have not played my warrior in about three years. He is level 61 now. I have the BOA chest and shoulders.

Can someone help me with the actual rotation for fury leveling? I am pretty rusty. I see a thousand threads about leveling as fury or prot, and the specs for both, but I can't find any advice on an actual rotation to try to stick with as fury. I have two decent 2h weps and the recommended glyphs.

Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Fury Leveling Rotation

why does everyone need a friggin manual..

Try it out.. se how you like it.. 3 offensive buttons.. WW BT and slam.. Then the charge.. Cant go wrong.. Tho im sure some no lifer has a 80 pages long manual for you..

Read tooltips, see what it does, try it out, enjoy.

Gearscore: A new way to see who fail at their class. 'Cause itemization is too hard... You need d/n-umbers.

because there is not really a rotation for levelling, walk up smack the mobs in the face: rinse repeat.

Tho tbh at lvl 61 your rotation should look more like: charge - rend, slam, overpower - next mob.

There's really not too much rotation for fury while leveling. Mainly you will charge or intercept to the target or just run to them. Hit BT, WW, and maybe HS. If you get multiple mobs Cleave is an option. If you have Victory Rush up, use it. Its free dmg and rage.

Same as a raiding rotation, but with Victory Rush? Stuff is going to be dying in under 5 seconds anyway, who cares how you do it?

Here's your rotation:

Respec Arms for lvling

I just lvling another warriors(alliance) and arms is freaking retarded for lvling. So easy fast and pretty op in world pvp against people your own lvl.

Quote Originally Posted by Gredge
    Respec Arms for lvling

I just lvling another warriors(alliance) and arms is freaking retarded for lvling. So easy fast and pretty op in world pvp against people your own lvl.
    [strike]world pvp [/strike] can also be done as fury, but furys regenerative abilities (BT, Bloodcraze) make it far superior while leveling.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

Quote Originally Posted by Gredge
    Here's your rotation:

Respec Arms for lvling

The other day I beat a shaman of my own level and a lock 5 levels higher than myself solo as arms T_T
    The damage is bloody insane...

Quote Originally Posted by jraschke11
    Hello everyone,

So I have read plenty of threads on here and came up with a spec and decision to level as fury.

I have not played my warrior in about three years. He is level 61 now. I have the BOA chest and shoulders.

Can someone help me with the actual rotation for fury leveling? I am pretty rusty. I see a thousand threads about leveling as fury or prot, and the specs for both, but I can't find any advice on an actual rotation to try to stick with as fury. I have two decent 2h weps and the recommended glyphs.

Any help would be appreciated.
    new rotation. Spec arms.

Step 1: walk up to mob and right click on it.
    Step 2: Blood thirst; If on cool down skip this step.
    Step 3: whirlwind; If on cool down skip this step.
    Step 4: Insta slam if proc, if not skip this step.
    Step 5: If the mob is dead, loot corpse and refer to step 1; if not, refer to step 2.

Sarcastic ass in me aside, just bloodthirst>whirlwind and insta slam when it procs. Pop your cool downs at your description, and use intercept on running mobs.