The voice of Frostmourne/Shadowmourne(Ram Skull) itself.

Ok, so i just heard this and picked something up out of it that seemed rather interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LoXWPYXkvI

I sure do hear the orc laugh in there, but listen here...

IC_LichKing_SM_12 - 2:11

The voice gets unusually deep, unlike any other clip. He is also speaking about Frostmourne needing more and more souls.
    It sounds like a demon voice to me!

Is this the voice of Frostmourne/Shadowmourne (Mainly whatever the ram skull represents)? Will its Burning Legion roots be revealed? What do you think?

Re: The voice of Frostmourne itself.

These clips take place when you must gather souls to empower Shadowmourne, hes not talking about Frostmourne.

In addition, the LK is the body of Arthas with the power of Ner'Zhul, who was an orc, so its very possible that their voices fluxuate.
    "Your country is like an old maid servant; accustomed to being raped by everyone." - Napoleon

Re: The voice of Frostmourne/Shadowmourne(Ram Skull) itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt_jesus
    These clips take place when you must gather souls to empower Shadowmourne, hes not talking about Frostmourne.

In addition, the LK is the body of Arthas with the power of Ner'Zhul, who was an orc, so its very possible that their voices fluxuate.

Well, frostmourne or shadowmourne, it makes no difference... the ram skull is still there. I suspect demons.

And i obviously know of your second sentence if my post included a sentence about it...........

10+ Year Old Account

Re: The voice of Frostmourne/Shadowmourne(Ram Skull) itself.

Clearly the SM stands for Scarlet Monastery. Whitemane is back.