Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Your best...oh hell...no way...really...We Won?!?

Quote Originally Posted by bals
    ok sorry, wasn't paying too much attention to the posts.

it took 40 minutes for someone (me) to respond that spell penetration is worthless in pve for dks. I think that's a lot worse but really you have to realize people don't always care to correct dumbasses and there are times on the forums that are slower than others
    ;D

Anub'Arak25 Normal Mode, First night we doing him. After 8 wipes we got him! Only me (Hunter), OT Pally (He was on adds bu MT died and he quickly taunted Anub). And a Warrior were still up.

Oh did i mention, he was 3sec into Enrage? Yup, SOO lucky

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Mine would be was during our firsts beasts kill. Icehowl hit enrage with about 100k health left, then he his knock back thing instantly kill everyone except me (shield wall+last stand). By the time he hit the wall he had 50k health left and I soloed him down as a tank, 26k shield slam helped just a little. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by tremors
    Divine Shield.. Never really stood the hole point of the "oh look at me im in a shiny bubble" I mean come on what does that shit even do?! Pointless waist of mana imo.

Just yesterday in Scilla, I logged in with the Alliance just starting WinterGrasp. I when in, took all the quests, and changed my Prot Main spec to my Holy/Ret Raid healing Offspec (would be more useful to heal stuff than to "tank" people as prot in my opinion).

So there I was, healing people left and right, the first wall took a while, by then our three towers were all destroyed by the horde, so we took a big hit on the timer, we had like 4 minutes left while we were attacking the center wall, which crumbled.

There, I spend around 2 minutes trying my best to keep people alive, but well we couldn't go deeper into the place, and it was pretty much going to be a lose.

Out of the blue, we had 1 minute left, the horde all started to zerg out of the middle wall and pretty much denied us pass for that last minute.... but a few group of people seem to have been attacking the west wall for a while now, and when they broke the inner west wall, they were greed by an unprotected door.

10 seconds left on the timer, and people are like "Oh wow, we let them defend, good going everyone".

Then all of the sudden....

THE ALLIANCE WINS!

Mistreseliza: /y KILL EM ALL!!
    Everyone else: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Was pretty epic winning the fight and then killing out all the horde left. Some flew away, others came back for more, but we won :O!
    Elizabeth, Paladin of Stormwind, read the story of A Paladin in the Making.
    Featuring now: Agent Vanseph, human Rogue agent of SI: 7, and Floral, the mysterious night elf Huntress
    accompanied by Hummer, ex-lion Pridelord!

The Dog sheds its fur! It's actually a chick?!

Last night when we were doing algalon 10 .. ^^

We were on our last try of the week and i believe we started the encounter when it was 5 min left or something..
    So everyone played flawless and we got him to 4% and he starts to cast big bang and everyone was like n0000000000000000000000000000 on ventrilo, but when we got out of bigband he died, i believe there was 5-10 seconds left until he was gonna Ascend to the Heavens :P

oh right, Malchezaar... one night, I was tanking him, at about 60% I get a disconnect, warned the raid on TS,they apparently watched their KTM closely enough to survive, try to log in again, another disco, I restart and deactivate all addons, finally, after about 2 minutes, I can log back in, and proceed to tank by using the abilites from the spellbook, as the default ability bar a) is not bound to the number keys anymore (I use Dominos, slash at that time the predecessor Bongos2) and b) the default "bear" bar only shows some cat abilities
    We got lucky that the system never considered my logged out :P
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

ok guys here is my story...

on one of our raiddays in tbc we went to bt where every boss was already down and only illidan was still alive because we were not able to kill him ever before
    and I think it was the 4th or 5th day that we had the chance to try on him and we were well prepaird and motivated enough because when we were able to kill him on that day it would be the server first one an other guild which was always infront of us in killing the bosscontent has just broken appart while they were standing in place to kill illidan and they reached his plateu 3 or 4 weeks before we managed it to kill the illidaricouncill ok well lets go back to our trys

well I our raids always started at about 7pm and it was our last try on that day because our raidtime ends at 11pm as usual we started this try and trough the first phase everything works great so we reached the flames phase and even in that one no one died and when you want to kill illi before the big nerf came it was a must to go trough this two phases in the best way without someone dies cause you needed every one healers and dds to pass the enragetimer ok well that was one of our better trys we only did these phases two or three times without loosing a player so we took positions while illidan was turning into his third phase and i as a mage was responsible for killing all the plaguemobs which illidan was randomly casting on one players and for people who don´t know what i am talking about... this plague spawns out of the players after a certain time i think that were 10 seconds and after that time or when the player died from the damage taken from the desease in that time two little monsters came out of him which are taking the fastest way to the first healer whoes aggro was highest in that moment ok and my order in this spawnmoment was to freeze these bastards and kill them with frostbolt and icelance?`(how is it called in english sorry at this point for my bad english i am german^^) ok so far so good it worked well in the first time noone died untill Maiev Shadowsong joined the fight at 30% and after this short freeeze the fight went on and somehow at about 10% one of our raidmembers was infected by the desease and we could not find him fast enough because he didn´t move to our position where we killed all these plague in the reason of that you don´t have to run trough the whole raid and increasing the danger to get hit by the ae volley and the shadowflame which illidan casts random on one player but the effect is an ae dmg too and both of them dealed alot of dmg when two or three players where were hited by one in the same time and above all the player with the plague we had to find seems to not have noticed that he has the desease

ok anyways in this case we were not able to kill the plague untill it reaches another two players and from that moment on 4 plaguemonsters would spawn and unfrotunately one of the players who was infected died already about 5 seconds so two other plagues ran trough the raid on their way to infect the next two players/healers cause of the randomaggro they make well at this point we had to warn our raid that the desease got out of control and everyone should do what he could do to survive as long as he can because the desease works like a chainreaction first one is infected then two then four than eight plagues are spawning and so on ok so we did our best in running away and killing them on our own but when illidan was at 3% (and as you know illi is able to heal himselve when someone stands in front of him when he does a certain strike i dont know the name of it anymore) we noticed while neraly every one was down that our as we called her after this raid "certain weapon" Maiev Shadowsong was still doing a lot of dmg on illidan with every hit and so our raidleader said over ts that everyone who had a soulstone or ankh sould do that only to live as long as possible because we did not know what happened when only Maiev was still alive maybe she would despawn we never had this case to fight with maiev before so the last player died at about 2% after she used her soulstone she was living only 3 seconds i belive but she was a holypreast and her gost still lives 10 seconds and after her my brother who was playing a meleeshaman ankhed so we got another let it be 7 seconds while he was infected instantly and healing himselve untill he died but during that time Maiev was giving her final hit to illidan so he died and we saw the epilog of this fight and yes he was already gone in his berseking mode while we were running away from the desease^^ in the last minute at ts it goes like this "every one use battlerezz soulstone ankh what you have and ruuuuuujn as long as u can... f*** .... hey look maiev still fights seems that she will kill him on her own .... and after his death every one was just shouting and sooo happy" you can finally say that Maiev played a great roll on our serverfirst illidankill but what happened after that was great too because after illidan said his last words and was finally fallen into the dust his body despawned and we were not able to loot so we opened a ticket by our raidleader and after 3 hours of waiting we got anserwers the gm said that it was no matter what happened a legal kill and that we would get our loot over the letterbox and the best thing was that we got our first illidanblade over the letterbox hahaha sooo nice every item was given out fairly to the players who had the most dkp^^ and now i will link you the vid one of our mages made right here there you can see the last 30% and how that happened all^^

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=70145

he made this vid including the ts sounds its just great well its in german but you will understand what´s talked about when you know the fight and read my in a worse english written post^^

ps: my name is standing in the raidchat very often so you can see that it is all true what i write here

greetz Aûstîn^^

Quote Originally Posted by yarie
    Among the top 3 i have participated in.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrHUHrwY9Wg

Icehowl at 1%
    enraged
    one mage left.
    last try left for that week.
    Silly shaman, ankhed after boss was dead...goes over to boss, and you can just imagine that hes ichting to loot.
    No Darten, Elemental exists so resto shamans don't have to spend a minute to kill mobs when doing dailies.

Got two stories. One is my first raid (naxx lvl 80) it was in desember after wotlk came out and we mostly had shit gear going into naxx for our first raid (i joined a decent guild with some friends with former exp).

We went to the "dancing boss" (cba to look up the name) and about 13 ppl was dead before first fase was done and boss still at 80% or so. Then the last 12 people continued and got him to about 50% before more died and it was only 7 people left. none of these died and killed the boss.
    Nothing extreme i just thought it was kinda cool for my first raid.

The other is Thorim when progressing ulduar.
    We had wiped about 40 times afaik and was still having some problems with tunnel people finishing before arena got too hard.
    So this try we lost 2 people in tunnel and 3 in arena. thorim came down and we blew a early heroism something that led into arguing and a mad GL. (this was actually smart tho) before Thorim were at 50% many were already dead. about 6 or 7. And then at 30% when we started getting our hopes up, a chain lightning killed 3 ranged 2 melee And the main tank we still had a shammy and holy pala left and our off tank a dk blowing everything he had along with pala bubble + dammage transfer.
    Tank was alive till about 8% then we still had me (rogue) and one more rogue alive along with the shammy healer, a mage and lastly a warlock. (5 people) we had a successfull minute of evasion tanking. at 2-3% warlock me and the other rogue was dead.
    Mage and shammy left using what they got boss at 2% now then the shammy died. mage jumped/kiting arround using his last abilities as the shammy used his ankh. shammy tried to get one heal off on the mage but failed and mage died to chain lightning.
    Then at 1.5% Thorim turned green and i had to take my headset off because of all the screaming lol :P

Too bad the only one who recorded it didn't have sound in his record...

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

Leotheras the Blind dieing for the first time, with a sole Warlock being the only surviving raid member.

Vent asploded.

9 wins in 2v2 in a row:

enemy warrior at 10% when my rogue partner dies, hammer of wrath crit -> 1v1 against resto druid, he left arena after 20 mins trying to kill me -> Hot Streak

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

thorim 10 HM...

it went so bad the first few tries...
    this try OT dies.. warrior tank taunts
    keeps thorim on him any staying alive from 7 to 12 stacks (lot of dead ppl) without dying of unbalencing strike...

that was pretty nice

Not my vid, but this is so epic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oju6cjG3vJM
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellevad View Post
    The polymorph turtle doesn't walk slower than the polymorph sheep. It's just a bit less likely to be hit on by a welshman

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by olih27
    Not my vid, but this is so epic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oju6cjG3vJM
    "Here comes the pain bitch!"

=)

Me on my feral tank in AN heroic

Brambles: *watching TV, not really needing to pay much attention to bear tank, feral charges into anub'arak*
    Party: D:! *tries to run in, only 2 dps make it*

We three manned Anub'arak to about 40-50% before both dps died, then I soloed him the rest of the way. The fight took 7 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account

10 Man General V hard mode, have 3 range (3 Healers), a healer dies to shadowcrash, after the Animus dies, boss is at like 15%, with only 2 range General Shadow Crashes me in melee, kills all melee cept tank, i self rez (enhance shaman) and with the tank and me and one healer (other healer died somehow, not sure how) we 3 man GV the last 15%. That was also our first attempt ever at General V HM. Its been a while now though

Quote Originally Posted by Mistreseliza
    Just yesterday in Scilla, I logged in with the Alliance just starting WinterGrasp. I when in, took all the quests, and changed my Prot Main spec to my Holy/Ret Raid healing Offspec (would be more useful to heal stuff than to "tank" people as prot in my opinion).

So there I was, healing people left and right, the first wall took a while, by then our three towers were all destroyed by the horde, so we took a big hit on the timer, we had like 4 minutes left while we were attacking the center wall, which crumbled.

There, I spend around 2 minutes trying my best to keep people alive, but well we couldn't go deeper into the place, and it was pretty much going to be a lose.

Out of the blue, we had 1 minute left, the horde all started to zerg out of the middle wall and pretty much denied us pass for that last minute.... but a few group of people seem to have been attacking the west wall for a while now, and when they broke the inner west wall, they were greed by an unprotected door.

10 seconds left on the timer, and people are like "Oh wow, we let them defend, good going everyone".

Then all of the sudden....

THE ALLIANCE WINS!

Mistreseliza: /y KILL EM ALL!!
    Everyone else: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Was pretty epic winning the fight and then killing out all the horde left. Some flew away, others came back for more, but we won :O!
    Ahh damn I'm horde on that server! I wish I was on then for that fight haha.

Not mine but... oh well... read on

http://elitistjerks.com/blogs/deenog...ised_tank.html
    Feral4Life since 2005
    cpu: Intel i9-9900K mobo: ASUS Maximus XI Extreme
    cooling: BeQuiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro gpu: ASUS RTX-2080 Ti
    ssd: Samsung 970Pro, 960 Evo, 860 Evo sound: sadly onboard
    case: Silverstone Fortress 2 Limited Edition (WRI) (I love that beauty)
    ram: 32G G.Skill 3200 C14 display: ACER X27 (G-Sync HDR IPS)

Quote Originally Posted by Lince
    "Here comes the pain bitch!"
    So epic ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellevad View Post
    The polymorph turtle doesn't walk slower than the polymorph sheep. It's just a bit less likely to be hit on by a welshman

I don't have the videos of mine, but I strongly suggest you to watch Cuties Only first kill of Alone in the Darkness and Algalon. Unbelievable