The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

which duel tankard enchants?

does mongoose or berserking do more dps?

Re: which duel tankard enchants?

I see more shamans with berserking. So, probably that. I haven't played enhance since lvl 40 though.
    "This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest."

Beserking. Mongoose is just a cheaper option.

Is it really worth spending the massive amounts of gold on berserking?? Won't the tankards be replaced pretty fast?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I will remember the Colosseum.
    Damn right I will be happy with whatever the hell they create when I keep that raid in mind.

Deleted

Berserking on both will do considerably more damage than mongoose. As to whether its worth it, it entirely depends on what content you are clearing. If you can clear ToC 10 and/or Toc 25 then you are likely to get weapon upgrades from Anub'arak.

It will also depend on the sort of guild you are in. If they tolerate slackers doing less than optimal damage then by all means go for mongoose, however personally I'd always go for the best enchant. Its not as if its really expensive. A few days dailies and you've covered the cost quite easily.

OKey. Am usually just puging. And rarely got time to raid. But with the new 5 mans comming soon. I guess there will be a coupla upgrades as well.

But thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I will remember the Colosseum.
    Damn right I will be happy with whatever the hell they create when I keep that raid in mind.