No love for Elemental shaman? Icecrown lootz)

Was checking the icecrown citadel loots compilation, SO FAR, its either Spell Mp5 or Phys Dps, only 1 mail piece with some good ele stats... Am I wrong?

Your thoughts?

Re: No love for Elemental shaman? Icecrown lootz)

Repeat after me: "Search function is my friend"

Along with the 100s of other threads, try looking at all the loot tables instead of just skimming. So far, the only thing we lack (outside tier pieces, since we don't know what the stats are on them yet) we are only missing a cloak and weapon for pure ele stats (no mp5 or spirit). Hardly what I would call no love (unlike previous Raids this xpac).
    No Darten, Elemental exists so resto shamans don't have to spend a minute to kill mobs when doing dailies.

Hey familygoat how can there be 100s of threads just about elemental gear in icecrown citadel?
    PvP is for those of lower intellect. Only someone with a low IQ would look at class imbalances, gear issues, racials, RNG, level advantages and number advantages and then claim that it was their skill was the main deciding factor in a battle. That's if they win. If they lose, the above will all of a sudden become relevant to them.

Durr loot tables are not complete. Not like people do not stick with their tier any ways.

Considering 4 slots are taken up by tier gear there is plenty of gear there available for us. It might be that our BiS belt and stuff is Cloth but it's always been that way

Shammy qq again woot i loves it MOAR!!!!!

Ot : loot table isn't 100% yet i think
    i quoted chex!

/brofist

Quote Originally Posted by Wrinkle
    Hey familygoat how can there be 100s of threads just about elemental gear in icecrown citadel?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/class-sh...hamans!!!!!11/
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/class-sh...ent-friendly!/(ok, not bout ele but still...)

Two threads in the shaman forum on the first page, there are more in the Raid/Dungeon forum, News forums, and more still in the Gen forums. Most get locked or removed.
    No Darten, Elemental exists so resto shamans don't have to spend a minute to kill mobs when doing dailies.

10+ Year Old Account

Be it 1 or 2 or 10 or 10,326,262 threads on elemental gear being non-existent in ICC, there's only one thing I can say to the OP

Incomplete Loot Tables are Incomplete.

We'll know the stats on our tier gear soon enough and more than likely more loot will be discovered on the PTR to fill out the loot tables. Just chill for now.
    :3

I think i have seen this kind of post.. every patch lol

She hasn't come to crush your bones, nor tear your flesh.
    She has come to steal your sanity with just one glance.

Wow, really? The loot list is very much imcomplete.

I guess you didn't notice that there are 3 pieces of ele gear available for badge rewards come 3.3?

Quote Originally Posted by Dudits
    I think i have seen this kind of post.. every patch lol
    zomg hia
    Hi Sephurik

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

I plan on having most of my 258 BIS gear and wait for the Heroic ICC gear since the 264 stuff is not that large of an upgrade, maybe a weapon or trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Yawka
    I plan on having most of my 258 BIS gear and wait for the Heroic ICC gear since the 264 stuff is not that large of an upgrade, maybe a weapon or trinket.
    yeah sadly me to. reason i say sadly is because we will get behind untill we can get the Heroic loot.

This work of art was made by Paz.

I have two explanations:

1) The sampling is not random. The devs have not gotten out the full spectrum of gear.
    2) The gear selection is random, and the itemization truly is terrible for elemental shaman.

I prefer to defer judgement usually until I have more full information than I do in this case.

However, past behavior wins out in terms of predicting future behavior, until actual behavioral changes are seen. Since I have seen poor elemental shaman itemization in the recent past, I am tending to explanation (2), despite my reservations.

As far as why we might be seeing (2), if it is the case, I don't know. My best guess is that the devs are quite busy, and their managers have them set with a particular focus, and that does not include elemental itemization. I suspect also that elemental, since it uses a pure subset of the itemization, is hard to generate, because providing such concentrations of itemization (haste + crit + spell power) creates gear that while ideal for elemental can be used by other classes to overconcentrate and thereby to create overpowered gear sets.

(Even if there will be an adjustment to the gear, assuming that the gear so far seen is a random sample, that the initial tendency is to produce the itemization such as has so far been seen, I find that to be telling.)

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

It has always been like this for us...

The bottom line is we're always going to have some cloth/leather in our gear make-up. It's very rare that we will ever get around it.

Why should we need well-itemized gear, if we're still stuck on the bottom of dps? Our cool support works, even if we wear crapgear. so..why bother?

But anyway, loot tables are incomplete.
    srsly!