Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Total Paladin /facepalm Moments?

seal of blood on prince...

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonen
    Went to sleep while mt healing Prince Mal back in tbc...face was literally in my palm.
    even worse healing it... after a long night of drinking and playing wow with my mates, having to heal kara at 10am the morning after was a real drag... was almost asleep through 3/4 of it and still managed to heal fairly well lol... thank god for spamming FoL back then

The Moonkin Repository
    Moonkin forums for beginners and experienced players alike
    Moonkin TTT Thread with Wrathcalcs
    Check it out, good stuff in there

After DI screw ups I now just click it, not worth the hassle of binding.

Most embarassing moment? Seal of blood on prince in kara.

Second most embarassing moment? Seal of blood on a debuffed add with razuv.

Third most embarassing moment? Malygos.... stacked buffs. Seal of blood.

Seeing a pattern here?

Was doing Hodir 10, after a deep freeze I repositioned him and forgot about Biting Cold. A few stacks later I got plucked for 100k damage. It was awesome and I have no clue how it got that high.
    Looking for a great guild on Tichondrius?

was in toc 25, raid leader told me to use divine sacrifice to absorb raid damage.
    I do so and die instantly. forgot to turn on the bubble ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Kairu
    After DI screw ups I now just click it, not worth the hassle of binding.

Most embarassing moment? Seal of blood on prince in kara.

Second most embarassing moment? Seal of blood on a debuffed add with razuv.

Third most embarassing moment? Malygos.... stacked buffs. Seal of blood.

Seeing a pattern here?
    Seal of Blood on Hodir with all stacks up T-T

Back when Divine Protection worked like a small Divine Shield, I had the latter key-binded next to one of my seals(they lasted 30 seconds back then). Needless to say, this led to a lot of silly deaths in heroics when I didn't pay attention.

Also jumping off of the Aldor Rise with Divine Shield up, only to be hit by a lagg-spike and crash to your death just as the shield runs out is quite bad.

Spam healed myself in a 3v3 game by mistake and we ended up loosing to a team with 300ish less MMR, I blame being tired (A), thou I claimed I was being cc'ed so my arena mates never knew about my mistake *sneaky face*.

And ofc judge martyr on [insert bosses that reduces your hp by alot], even managed to do that on Gluth :

managed to put BoP on the mt on ignis 25 pre nerf... was going to cast judgement

While on my Druid I ran across a pug Protadin in Uld10.

• Seal of Wisdom
    • Blessing of Wisdom
    • Hadn't trained Shield of Righteousness
    • Using lower rank of HoR

And he was wondering why we kept pulling aggro.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerS
    I just found out what Divine Protection was after months of tanking at 80. /facepalm

In my defense Ive been playing since vanilla
    It was changed to be 50% damage reduction in wotlk. It was "lesser rank" immunity bubble before.

Quote Originally Posted by Tremelizzer
    It was changed to be 50% damage reduction in wotlk. It was "lesser rank" immunity bubble before.
    That's what he was pointing out..

I always play with "Auto cast on self" enabled. I have my FoL and cleanse abilities bound to B4 and B5 on my mouse. Makes things pretty easy.

I was doing an arena with a shaman buddy of mine. We came up against double rogue. They sapped me and both lit into my partner. I had to trinket the sap or else he was gonna die. Went to cast HoP on him, but right as I hit the button, I lost targeting on him. HoP'd myself while he got blasted. Nothing you can do but laugh and /leave arena.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

I still think over confident paladins in 2s and 3s who pop wings while running in from the starting area. They dont get a kill then I just switch to them and they dont have a bubble...and die. Idk I think sometimes you should save wings for setting up for a definate kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou
    So, naturally, I target her, and go to click righteous defense. *meow* My cat jumps on the computer table, and walks over my keyboard. The worst possible button it could press?

Divine. Intervention.
    I like to refer to this phenomenon as "Feline Intervention."
    Participant in the Chex thread.

DI instead off salv on top dps (lots of lols when he didn't notice for the entire fight)
    DI'ing the tank
    Jumping off cliffs and dismounting, spamming bubble only to find its got 3 more seconds on CD
    Trying to explain to nub ret pally why Hand o' Reckoning is not part of the rotation even though it does dmg

Everthing is so much easier when you stop giving a shit

So I was healing Heartbreaker 10 man and myself and another paladin are taking turns DI/Div Sac'ing during tantrums. We're near the end and the group wants me to BoP/Div Sac, or at least try.

The tantrum comes, I pop Div Sac and then BoP. I die instantly. All of a sudden the RL is like "did someone just BoP the fucking tank?" I facepalmed so bad. I had forgotten to target myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    I still remember (And I bet a few others here like Brightstar) when you crit mobs in the Instructor Raz fight with Judgement of the Marytr for over 100k, and them commit suicide

Same, ruined an undying run. : (