Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...

Re: Mr. T's Night Elf Mohawk Returns

Quote Originally Posted by myathe
    I think people are overlooking the fact that it was not Blizzard that did this, but Mr. T, with his computer hacking skills. There was no "development team" working hard on this when they should be making Icecrown or Cataclysm. It was Mr. T. Consider this before you QQ to Blizzard. It was Mr. T. And I doubt Mr. T can be jibber-jabbered to in such a manner. Are you going to go up to Mr. T and complain? He doesn't want no backtalk.

^this

I think this is hilarious. I don't care what you haters say, I know you're not going to be able to help yourself to a few mohawk grenades when the time comes

Kill the Zerg, drive them before you, and listen to the lamentations of the Protoss!

isn't Mr.T a part of the past generation? I'm pretty sure alot of people, especially kids, have no idea who he is!
    Rorre the erroR

Wanna know why no one should QQ about the Mohawk Grenade? Mr. T sees you in your sleep. Mr. T sees you in your nightmares! I present this AT4W as evidence...

http://blip.tv/file/1700461

I don't understand why people don't consider things like Nightelf Mohawks (and their grenades) and Pandarans and Haris Pilton to be part of the lore or why lore can't be silly.

You guys would have an aneurysm if this was a Douglas Adams/Hitchiker's Guide MMO. And, yeah, I kinda think WoW lore is a bit like what we'd get if Douglas Adams wrote LotR. If you want "straight" fantasy, why play WoW instead of LotRO?

Deleted

Chuck Norris - The Unstoppable Force
    Mr. T - The Immovable Object

Chuck Norris used to be amazing until people started all the jokes about him and so Mr. T got one up on Chuck.

Now Mr. T rolled a Night Elf:

Chuck Norris wins, even while he's using Dirge.

The greatest part of this commercial is the Murloco's sleeveless shirt.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Rorre
    isn't Mr.T a part of the past generation? I'm pretty sure alot of people, especially kids, have no idea who he is!
    <Mr. T>SHUT UP, FOOL!</Mr. T>
    Originally Posted by Fargo (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The primordial soup that creates heroes never tastes of rainbows -- it’s a lumpy gumbo of suffering and evil.

As cool as Mr. T is (or was), night elfs just look ridiculous with a mohawk. No clue what blizzard's designers have been smoking. And now this. I hope this idiotic grenade thing that is going on is a temporary annoyance only ..? ???

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Taleas
    As cool as Mr. T is (or was), night elfs just look ridiculous with a mohawk. No clue what blizzard's designers have been smoking. And now this. I hope this idiotic grenade thing that is going on is a temporary annoyance only ..? ???

Finally made an account to get in on this. First off, it seems to me like every veteran, serious player, or what have you thinks this game is theirs. Despite the fact that not one of these people support Blizzard outside of their $15 a month, it's ironic that they complain at all. Blizzard made World of Warcraft. It's their own world that truly belongs only to them. It's like going to someone else's house and then insulting the owner and his/her family with a wall of text for not having a PS3, because you like PS3 at your house. Get off your fucking high horse already. Let me lay down a couple of points for you.

1. If you put any more effort into this game than you do with anything in reality, unless you're into MLG for cash prizes, you are a moron. No game should be taken seriously for any reason. If you want to overreact to something trivial, go be a soccer fan in Brazil so you can mob the people who make you whine and cry at night. Otherwise, be silent now and forever.

2. This event in no way impedes your gameplay beyond anything else in this game. God almighty forbid you have to take a short second to right click a buff, or just fucking roll with the joke. As for it ruining the RP experience, every RP whiner please just log off for good. This game was never meant to focus on RP. It's a game about doing quests, like pretty much every other game there is. I RP too, but I would never QQ about one item ruining my experience because a server is not made just for me and my RP buddies.

Hopefully this information will, by some miracle, sink into you whining assholes and you will come to realize your points are quite invalid and only exist to whine about something that's not yours. Expect me to troll the whole of this forum when I have the time, disproving moronic statements everywhere as I have before.

As long as I have the option to dispell it like any other buff then I dont have a problem with this
    I'm going to do some real damage!

Hmmm... its hilarious when you use the nade on a Tauren.

Their head is soooooooo big. Like big head mode in the N64 games. Good times...

I hope this doesnt work on ninja suit , cause thats fucking ugly !

Is it bad that as a roleplayer I kinda want some lore on Night Elf Mohawks?

If that would be usable on NPC's.....

.....i would use it to Lich King.

"Im King of Mohawks!!!"