Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: The Forsaken: What happens after Icecrown?

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret
    Maybe they got individuality back, but their dark side seems to have become dominant. Tens of questlines very clearly specify that they are trying to create a plague of their own to kill not only the Scourge but also every other living being on Azeroth. Pretty much like muslim terrorists. So yes, they are very much Evil.
    Wow, it is like the third time today I've heard about how Muslim terrorists are the embodiment of evil...

On topic, think about it. You turn from a happy farmer to a rotten piece of flesh, and killed random people because you couldn't help your actions (Before the formation of the Forsaken). You aren't exactly the happy type of person that loves nature and art. Actually, you're pissed off at everyone. This doesn't mean that they can go around turning people to sludge like Putress, but you can't expect them to want to go around being friends with everyone, especially when some people were hunting them with pitchforks some years ago.

Hmmm... Well Sylvanas would probably commit suicide like Maiev after Illidan. I guess it's an elf thing, but the Forsaken? Couldn't tell ya.

Quote Originally Posted by trixia
    Hmmm... Well Sylvanas would probably commit suicide like Maiev after Illidan. I guess it's an elf thing, but the Forsaken? Couldn't tell ya.
    Maiev didn't commit suicide, as far as I know. She just made a lame speech abut how empty she felt.

Quote Originally Posted by trixia
    Even though Sylvanas keeps asking "What joy is there in this curse?", I'm pretty sure that she won't just kill herself. Undeath may not have a point but life doesn't really have one either & we are all still here. If you put one & one together, you'll find that nothing will really change for the forsaken. They will just concentrate their war efforts on Gilneas & maybe some leftover scourge eradication, instead of having a boner for offing the Lich King.