Need help with enhancement shaman addon

Hello guys, i need to find a specific enhancement shaman addon: this addon creates an icon on the screen, that changes according to what spell to use next; so in case 5 stacks of MW are up it will show a LB icon, if SS is off cd it will show a SS icon and so on.

thank you in advance.

Re: Need help with enhancement shaman addon

I believe you are looking for ShockAndAwe. I also believe there's a sticky for this kind of thing, you may want to check those first.
    Baretta M92 Custom Praiyachat Sword Cutlass Special
    Starcaller Renzokuken, 80 Dwarf Shaman

yeah SaA is really nice, you even can config it to show windfury crits in big big numbers
    it shows you when you can dispell / interrupt an enemy, and much much much more.

It's just perfect. Thank you, Levva
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

the addon that i am speaking about can be found here in this movie
    http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=130935
    it is the one located to the right of the totem bar near the Omen.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/world-of-warcraft-lore-by-richard-knaak-(spoilers)/

I found ShockAndAwe to be clunky and awkward for cooldowns. I found myself looking more at my bars and the actual cooldowns displayed by my omnicc mod in number form rather than the strange bars on ShockAndAwe. I ended up only using it to monitor my maelstrom stacks and the status of my lightning shield, the rest of the bars just being a nuisance. The priority menu didn't update faster than my brain could and it was just getting in the way. It was almost harder to anticipate what ability I would have to use next when I wasn't looking at the actual cooldowns on the abilities.

I got Totem Timers to watch my totems (obv) and found that it comes with a specific little UI part for enhancement cooldowns. It just shows SS, ES, LL, and then a bar for the amount of stacks of maelstrom. I enjoyed the obviousness of the sound of ShockAndAwe, so I got Power Auras, and set it up to make a sound when I got five stacks, and show a big exclaimation point on my screen, along with an extra little pattern for when lightning shield is low.

I like it a lot lot lot more than ShockAndAwe, but that's obviously just my preference. You might want to try it out.

To the OP:

The addon you are looking for is Totem Timers http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...temtimers.aspx.