View Poll Results: Should Athene come back ?

Voters
152. This poll is closed
  • Yes

60 39.47%
  • No

92 60.53%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Should Athene come back ?

Quote Originally Posted by Netherinfern0
    I dont pvp on my mage. kktnxbai.
    +I Prefer the PvE side of the game to avoid assholes like you.
    Calling him an asshole isn't flaming?

Just shhh please, or want me to talk about that you didn't even clear ToC25 jet, you seem to fail at Anub'Arak.

EDIT: Aye, back on topic please.
    Quote Originally Posted by HoX
    trust me druin=PWN is ptw durid not durin but np its no sorry 8) .but is good ask if you can no know so yeah good to you but ask if you no know 8) but trust me i have playin long so DRUID IS BEST=3 form beat all i mean explmame=stealh cat like rogue(pwn9 8) then BOOM big bear big heelth so its moar armor than cat and then just tree?=no tree god like cenarius but give you more heelth=pwn then you go owl and stars do magic to you 8)

all his iPower stuff kinda ruined it for me TBH, should have stuck to his act instead of trying all that other self-help crap

either way, athene stopped playing WoW because it sucks, the question isn't whether athene should come back to WoW (he does still do some random stuff on there, but mostly NOTHING to do with the current endgame, just messing around like flooding cities with gnomes), the REAL question is whether or not WoW should come back to athene.

and LOL at all the people who actually take him on a serious level, you guys are more of a joke then his act is. he's funny, and he's probably a better player then you anyway.

QQ, get over it and enjoy his video clips for the comedy.
    Classics include; the original, the RP video clip/s, the one when he goes out on the streets telling everyone that he is the greatest paladin in the world, the one where he and his buddy goto some kids place with GTA4 and probably even more that I havent seen. (hate it how he names his video clips differently then what they are for the views, annoying to go through all his clips looking for the right one/ones)

Sadly he doesn't do any good video clips anymore, he is slowly dropping out of sight... all this poker BS gets annoying.

EDIT: oh yes, and the clip where he's on his flying mount and someone is slowly killing him, so he moves up a bit more and they fall to their deaths

Quote Originally Posted by wingman
    QQ, get over it and enjoy his video clips for the comedy.
    Classics include; the original, the RP video clip/s, the one when he goes out on the streets telling everyone that he is the greatest paladin in the world, the one where he and his buddy goto some kids place with GTA4 and probably even more that I havent seen. (hate it how he names his video clips differently then what they are for the views, annoying to go through all his clips looking for the right one/ones)

Sadly he doesn't do any good video clips anymore, he is slowly dropping out of sight... all this poker BS gets annoying.

Agreed, the clip where he makes random people on the street bow to him is hilarious. And to the random comment about his friend "Furious", he is the funniest part in a lot of Athénes videos. Sadly he doesn't really produce any good clips atm. And the clip with some random shaman named Löveshock or something like that kills himself by trying to kill Athéne on a flying mount
    Quote Originally Posted by HoX
    trust me druin=PWN is ptw durid not durin but np its no sorry 8) .but is good ask if you can no know so yeah good to you but ask if you no know 8) but trust me i have playin long so DRUID IS BEST=3 form beat all i mean explmame=stealh cat like rogue(pwn9 8) then BOOM big bear big heelth so its moar armor than cat and then just tree?=no tree god like cenarius but give you more heelth=pwn then you go owl and stars do magic to you 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Aciied
    Calling him an asshole isn't flaming?

Just shhh please, or want me to talk about that you didn't even clear ToC25 jet, you seem to fail at Anub'Arak.
    Niace ur sad enough to look me up! How abouts you go do something else rather than 'Try' and take the piss out of somebody over pixels.
    i like to enjoy my raiding at a pace wich chooses me. not to be bossed around by some asshole on ventrillo QQing at me if i make a mistake 'Somehow' or im doing something 'Wrong' on a pixilated game! I get enough of that shit at work i dont need some scrub on vt moaning and gryping on ventrillo if we cant down a boss/
    Classic WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by HallowedRhys
    So much win
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    I play horde.

I smash my keyboard repetitively while yelling "MAKIN SHIT HAPPEN" over and over at the top of my lungs.

When Sacha Baron Cohen, Does Bruno, or Borat or Ali G. Yes I understand that is an act, and that those are just characters.

I understand that Pro Wrestling is an Act and that the results are pre-determined.

I also understand that Athene is portraying a character.

I can understand how some people find the Athene character funny.

I however do not. For me it is just painfully unfunny…..

Watching Athene Fail at Satirical comedy is about as much fun as watching a 6 year old fail to tell a “knock Knock” joke correctly. It’s awkward and a little sad.
    Every man is born as many men and dies as a single one

-Martin Heidegger

you know what's worse than being a douchebag youtube star?...Pretending to be a douchebag to be a youtube star. He was never funny, just annoying.
    Dinnerbone-because I binged your mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Maladie
    I'm still surprised how many people don't realise it's nothing but an act. He's not really an ass, no he doesn't behave like that when the camera is off. The whole Athene stuff just pulls more people to the real project of his and his friends, named http://ipower.ning.com/. You'll find quite a different athene there.

For all I care he can come back, nothing amuses me more than seeing people falling for his act and flaming him for it. Also, I'm pretty sure most people hate him because appearently it's cool to do so. Bandwagon anyone?
    Wow, I've never seen quite so much bullshit on one website...

Quote Originally Posted by Aciied
    YES BECAUSE I C how THE WORST PALADIN EVAAAAH gets nr. 1 in the 3vs3 bracket. (In one of the bests PvP brackets)

All i can respond to that is quote Athene: Whats your rating bitch?

EDIT: Nvm, found you on armory. Frostandfire - area52 - US, according to your sig. 1500 rating ftw
    wait so my sig = my main now? this, is news to me
    hahaha. no.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherinfern0
    And playing a retribution paladin in pvp is very hard these days...
    not my main either, ur geting close
    hahaha. no.

no, his first couple of videos where alright but to me, it got old fast -- Only thing I found amusing where the pick-up videos