Alliance dominsted battlegroup/server

Im going to transfer my rogue off of the terribad server i decided to lvl him on, and i am looking for a new place to put him thats very alliance heavy. Any suggestions would be nice.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Alliance dominsted battlegroup/server

Ruin is a pretty good one. Its balanced some times and when its not its Horde dominated. Not sure if you're on a US server or EU though. Overnight certain battlegrounds are Alliance dominated but during the day it switches back. I'm a nightowl personally so when I run into the Alliance wreckinball in one BG a few times I stop queueing for it.

Stay far, far away from Shadow Council-US and the Reckoning-BG in general then. Winning WG or a battleground should be a feat of strength for us poor Alliance here.

I'm on US realms if that clears anything up.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77
    Ruin is a pretty good one. Its balanced some times and when its not its Horde dominated. Not sure if you're on a US server or EU though. Overnight certain battlegrounds are Alliance dominated but during the day it switches back. I'm a nightowl personally so when I run into the Alliance wreckinball in one BG a few times I stop queueing for it.
    Ruin? like US Ruin? I gotta find the weed your smoking man been on that BG since launch and god getting one win a day is generous outside of isle/av

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Skiball
    Ruin? like US Ruin? I gotta find the weed your smoking man been on that BG since launch and god getting one win a day is generous outside of isle/av
    Ok I totally misread the OP's post. He's looking for a battlegroup that is Alliance dominated because he's currently on one that is Horde dominated. I took it the other way around. I play Horde so I was talking from the Horde perspective being in a good boat on Ruin-US.

Yeah i know your looking for a server/battlegroup but i know where NOT to go, that reckoning batlegroup...ive lvled my ele shammy (ally) in smolderthorn and the only thing your sure to win are AV's other then that you jump on the walls when you win another BG >.>
    More Pewpew less QQ