Double Dps Setups

I've been looking at a few things and I noticed that, as a general thing, double Dps(2's Bracket that is) with a hunter seems to work slightly better than with a healer. games tend to be very drawn out, 10 + minutes against healer/dps. So I decided to stick with double Dps. At first I did some with my Raid spec(Since it was only for fun) but as MM it seems as though my burst wasn't enough, even if I had a little extra CC. Decided to change my dual-spec for BM and well...it's like my damage jumped tenfold. Dk can hold the target in Los for pretty much full Beast Within Duration and we cleave pretty much anything. Strangulate helps a lot for the healers that we can't cleave(Geared Druids/Paladins) and casters to not CC the Dk so he can interupt. Any team with a Warlock is pretty much an instant win, but some rogue/mages and druid/dk or druid/war can survive the burst. I know Beast Cleave is usually best with an Enh but I was wondering how far it could go. And discuss how retarded Bm is lol(Went from about 40 % win Ratio from MM, to about 90 % as BM)

Re: Double Dps Setups

this probably belongs in the arena forum. You'll find a better response in there.

At first I thought he was talking about something that mattered, like raiding specs and when to use certain ones, then I realized he was talking about blizzards self titled biggest mistake, the arena. Fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Digital332006
    I've been looking at a few things and I noticed that, as a general thing, double Dps(2's Bracket that is) with a hunter seems to work slightly better than with a healer. games tend to be very drawn out, 10 + minutes against healer/dps. So I decided to stick with double Dps. At first I did some with my Raid spec(Since it was only for fun) but as MM it seems as though my burst wasn't enough, even if I had a little extra CC. Decided to change my dual-spec for BM and well...it's like my damage jumped tenfold. Dk can hold the target in Los for pretty much full Beast Within Duration and we cleave pretty much anything. Strangulate helps a lot for the healers that we can't cleave(Geared Druids/Paladins) and casters to not CC the Dk so he can interupt. Any team with a Warlock is pretty much an instant win, but some rogue/mages and druid/dk or druid/war can survive the burst. I know Beast Cleave is usually best with an Enh but I was wondering how far it could go. And discuss how retarded Bm is lol(Went from about 40 % win Ratio from MM, to about 90 % as BM)
    You must have bad gear if you saw a "burst increase" by going BM.

I've been running Ele shaman MM hunter 2v2 for a week now. We got to 1500 in 94 games, which isn't too bad considering the Ele shaman is an alt, and we both have less than 20k hp each. Our burst damage is pretty ridiculous though. Our big issue is rogues, which can pretty much solo our team if they know how to play.

MM Burst:
    Hunter's Mark
    Serpent Sting

Silence Shot
    Chimera Shot
    Aimed Shot

Rapid Fire
    Readiness

Silence Shot
    Chimera Shot
    Aimed Shot

And of course, Kill Shot whenever it's up.

Running parallel to that is Ele Shaman burst

Flame Shock
    Elemental Mastery

Lava Burst
    Chain Lightning

We've killed 2k rated players with 28k+hp in under 5 seconds. It is sooo laughable.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.