Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: How do you kill resto druid?

Purge = win. Like seriously, this should just be inherent to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    Your bridge is that way ---------->
    Hater's gonna hate.

Dispel spam all the druids hots, shock any casted heal. Guess what you'll win nearly every single time. Yes it's that easy. Don't worry about lifebloom blooming on dispel it won't be enough healing.

Im a resto druid, and i can tell from experience that its usually a combination of sustained damage (to put pressure on druid), trying to create distance between his teammate and himself, and then nuke the one or the other..

I find it often my warrior goes after a dpser who runs away... then i will have to follow him to keep healing range, leaving me in the open.

lots of dpsers think "you can jump away from pillar, heal me, jump back"

Thats very true.. until the druid gets silenced, stunned, or CC-ed in any other way..

THATS how you can beat a druid.. never try to make it a mana war, and just becareful for getting chained-cycloned at a bad time...
    thread: Smoke Grenade? I mean srsly?
    I'd also like a flashbang and then it would be just like Counter Strike.

in that case your warrior just failes...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ihatepallys
    Well you see you have to set them on fire and start hacking at them with an axe.
    lol, i would recomend napalm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry_David
    "from injustise comes justise"

-huangzhong9

Gear can also be a factor in this.

Mage vs. Resto Druid has been always a favorite of mine.

As a mage i just blast a resto til im a little OOM, after I'm OMM they go in normal form, stop healing themselves and try to blast thru my shield.

<Silence> <Blink> <1-2 ticks form Evocate before instant Cyclone> >wait for silence< <Mana Gem for more mana> <Pop all my CDs> <Kill the droo w/o any HoTs on them while in deep freeze> <after deep freeze silence again for 3 sec and if you havent kill the druid after 9 seconds of not being able to cast anything then get more gear>

before you do this make sure they dont have their trinkets up.

For Enh i just purge and hit them really really hard.

You cant kill a resto druid as a feral
    With hots down, trinket down; exit combat, tigersfury, zerk, pounce, mangle/shred till stun about to wear, maim (pred swiftness now available), rake, mangle/shred till stun is about to wear (you'll be out of energy now), predswiftness cyclone, ferocious bite the instant it wears off = dead. Granted, my feral only sees pvp action defending southshore, ymmv.

Simple Purge down all hes hots and buffs while nuking hes dps for example a Warrior. Once they are down make a well timed swap burning cd's and keep spamming purge you dont want that druid to have a single hot up Yes purge lifebloom 1 stack dont heal for shit. any rejuv or growth is up for to long means swiftmend an 5k free heal so keep that of him purge abuse during stuns your shaman must nuke. And problem with hes dps lets say warrior you must keep him rooted cycloned while hes having pressure up Druids cannot dispell roots*. Training Restodruid and interupting all Nature spells and Purge spamming him shld work. if not you have to low dps
    Jacquel is
    The Real On Use Bubble Leak Evaluation!

Just mana burn it lol.

How can you kill something that has no life?