Does anyone know where I can find a goblin shooting animation?

Ive been looking online for a video of a goblin hunter shooting in the starting zone.I cant find one anywhere does anyone know where they might be.Im planning on rolling one and want to see if they start with a gun or bow and what it looks like.

Im assuming they'll start with a gun cuz they are engineers and I did see the worgen start with a gun so it would be equal.

Re: Does anyone know where I can find a goblin shooting animation?

i can't help but i will say this: dont take anything that's in those vids as indicative of the starting zone experiance or what the final new race animations will be like.

all the publicly seen playable builds of Cata start at lvl 6 rather than lvl 1 and the new races animations have been openly acknowledged by Blizzard as non final incarnations.

just relax til alpha/beta and i'm sure we will see very nice previews of each class up on youtube.
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...

15+ Year Old Account
    my submarine. it's long, hard and full of seamen.

dude, check out wow modelviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by rillak
    dude, check out wow modelviewer.
    i cant get it to work on my computer

animations will not be the same as they are now for Goblins.

hell, the preview builds don't even have the same animations as the current Goblins.

current in game Goblins use the Dwarf skellington and for the most part animations too
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...

I'm pretty sure that goblin hunters started with crossbows at Blizzcon.

Yea im pretty sure goblins won't have the same animations cause at blizzcon they were casting animation was just throwing spells like a ball....but it would kinda be awesome if that was how they cast