Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: T10 shoulders "extra equip effect" o-O

if im not wrong thats the healer procc from one of thoose "unleashed the powers of northrend" trinkets

Deleted

The priest/lock wings in TBC were amazing, i hope this is the same sort of thing. Ok not as cool as a straight dmg increase, but haho give me funky graphics as a 2nd best option 8)

Graphical effect, imo.

Really was unaware, sorry for the mess.

I'm of a conflicted mind on this one. The T6 lock helm and the T8 rogue shoulders did not mention animations, but as Leeva pointed out its pretty clear that the item would be over budget with any kind of proc. One thing I can say for certain, we really don't know much about how item budget is spent on trinkets, weapons with procs, or set bonuses. We further know that Blizzard has the ability to violate their own ilvl budgeting eg the resistance on the Ony helms. Lastly simply perusing all the gear that we've data mined on the ptr its pretty clear that the items are only half finished anyway.

So I'm 90% certain it's the graphics, 9% hoping for something random and cool, 1% thinking it might have any noticeable affect on our dps/healing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I pity people who have gotten so insensate to disrespect and abuse from repetition that they have elevated being jaded to a virtue.