5 27.78%
  • warlock

3 16.67%
  • priest

3 16.67%
  • warrior

7 38.89%

what class should i make my goblin

hey guys when cat hits im gonna make a goblin but i dont no what class to chose out of these 4 i've have tried em but only like to lvl 10 or something give me your opinions on which class is fun and good at raids

EDIT: id also like to no what class would fit the goblins racials best, ive never tried healing/tank or any casting dps so tis why i have all 4 i also like high crits, tanking if there best tanks atm or healing cuz ive always felt like healing just never got round 2 it

Deleted

Re: what class should i make my goblin

What do you like to play?
    If I had to choose, I'll choose priest

they all have their area of expertise, just all depends on what u enjoy doing. Don't ask other people what is the best class because all you are going to get is "not this shit again"

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Deleted

If you're asking to find out which one is "best": We don't know. Cataclysm isn't out. Even if we did, they should all be as good as eachother.
    If you're asking because you don't know which class you like the most: That really isn't something we can help with.