Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Got bored, made a ret tree for 4.0.

Yep, it's late, I'm bored, I made this. Almost the same with some twists. What do you guys think?
    *note , with the zealotry talent would come the effect that Avenging Wrath would be taken off when you use Bubble.
    http://www.war-tools.com/t66456.html
    Here's my user friendly signature...enjoy.

Re: Got bored, made a ret tree for 4.0.

Nice. Even with this changes game would be better.

I noticed some errors I made when trying to rush this out, should all be clear, and fixed now.

Quote Originally Posted by svettleif
    No.
    Can you post anything else rather than monosyllabic responses? Why no?

Terrible, terrible idea. This would be so overpowered it would be ridiculous. People who play a class as their main shouldn't try to revamp it, its almost impossible for them to be objective.

Deleted

This would make rets completely unstoppable. No ty, but cool anyway (I am a paladin myself btw)

All I see is being spell locked paladin popping wings and me dieing

Well, I was going to make the prot tree to show why I have an interrupt, but I got too lazy. I was going to move imp hammer to deep prot as to compensate for the interrupt. Yes, the judgement talent is a bit much, I'll admit.

Quote Originally Posted by SunstrikeSC
    Can you post anything else rather than monosyllabic responses? Why no?
    Cause its stupid, you have bubble/heals and whatnot, now you want fear/stun immunity while using AW. i sence someone fails at pvp.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Delcady.
    All I see is being spell locked paladin popping wings and me dieing
    Not to mention before you die, he judge you with justice so that he can rush your partner to oblivion as well

Now, what rets really need is some kind of revamp on most abilities to make them less faceroll, and more into a respectable spec/class so people would think "that's a good player i just lost to". The change on seal of vengeance/corruption was one good step in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Proberly
    Not to mention before you die, he judge you with justice so that he can rush your partner to oblivion as well
    haha, yeah, that talent was a bit much, I'll probably go back and get rid of that whole thing all together. It was directed at being more of a distance closer, hence the ICD of 30 seconds, and 2 sec duration

Some of these talents are so overpowered the balance of the game would shift the world would fall apart.....

Quote Originally Posted by svettleif
    Cause its stupid, you have bubble/heals and whatnot, now you want fear/stun immunity while using AW. i sence someone fails at pvp.
    No, I'm just making a talent build because I wanted something to do rather than run circles in Org for the rest of the night. Thanks for giving more than just a "no" answer though.

Deleted

haha, yeah, that talent was a bit much, I'll probably go back and get rid of that whole thing all together. It was directed at being more of a distance closer, hence the ICD of 30 seconds, and 2 sec duration
    Yeah a distance closer would be cool, but we cant have all this at once =P. Altho, keep ideas coming, something good will come out of it soon enough, I wasn't here to flame, hehe :>

Zelotry kind of defeat the whole point as to why they put Avenging Wrath and the bubble together...but the first thing about not being able to be stop could be interesting. Remove the charge from the interrupt might help this as well.

Also, just to nitpick: They have mentioned that in cataclysm, they will not have a single passive dps talent. It would all be "more fun talents". Yeah, Talents will still affect dps by the means of procs and "when THAT happens" talents.
    Things that just do "Your attacks do 15% more damage", "You take 10% less damage" are considered "lame, mandatory" and "not fun" by blizzard, you may want to try and delve into that mentality to continue altering the talent tree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

No, I'm just making a talent build because I wanted something to do rather than run circles in Org for the rest of the night. Thanks for giving more than just a "no" answer though.
    One little small tiny piece of advice for someone with your problem:

STOP PLAYING WOW FROM WHEN YOU GET HOME TILL YOU GO TO SLEEP

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoslux
    Zelotry kind of defeat the whole point as to why they put Avenging Wrath and the bubble together...but the first thing about not being able to be stop could be interesting. Remove the charge from the interrupt might help this as well.

Also, just to nitpick: They have mentioned that in cataclysm, they will not have a single passive dps talent. It would all be "more fun talents". Yeah, Talents will still affect dps by the means of procs and "when THAT happens" talents.
    Things that just do "Your attacks do 15% more damage", "You take 10% less damage" are considered "lame, mandatory" and "not fun" by blizzard, you may want to try and delve into that mentality to continue altering the talent tree.
    Well, the whole point really, like I posted originally was that it would cancel all together if you cast Divine Prot/Shield.

About Caty., I really don't know how they are going to do that without gutting a lot of damage though with use effects, and proc abilties. Oh well, I think it'll be a mess if every talent is a "Use" or "on melee hit." Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva
    One little small tiny piece of advice for someone with your problem:

STOP PLAYING WOW FROM WHEN YOU GET HOME TILL YOU GO TO SLEEP
    I agree with your title or whatever. Cream FTW
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Deleted

For interrupt, maybe adding an intterupt in for example crusader strike, but only if art of war procs, and it would also consume the instant exorcism/FoL, which leads to a decision. heal, do dmg, or interrupt? And ofc it should not be able to occur as often as the instant exorcism/FoL.