Thread: LOS in macros

LOS in macros

Hi! Is it possible to add any kind of LOS filter in macro? So, for example, it will cast spell A when I have focus and it's in my LOS or cast spell B on my target if my focus out of LOS.

My english was bad, but since I left EU for my own loc. server it become even more bad. Sorry for leaving You, EU :P

Re: LOS in macros

No, and that would be gay tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by HoX
    trust me druin=PWN is ptw durid not durin but np its no sorry 8) .but is good ask if you can no know so yeah good to you but ask if you no know 8) but trust me i have playin long so DRUID IS BEST=3 form beat all i mean explmame=stealh cat like rogue(pwn9 8) then BOOM big bear big heelth so its moar armor than cat and then just tree?=no tree god like cenarius but give you more heelth=pwn then you go owl and stars do magic to you 8)

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

If your question uses "if", and that "if" is not "in specfic stance/shapeshiftform, friendly, enemy, dead, alt-pressed, shift-pressed, ctrl-pressed", then the answer is "no".

Macros do not have an if-then-else logic except for certain special cases.

If the ability you want to use is on a global cool down timer then you can just macro the following as an example.

/cast [target=focus, exists] Strangulate
    /cast heart strike

In this case if a DK were killing someone and they wanted to silence the healer they could use this for there next heart strike and it would cast strangulate if it were up and cast heart strike every other time if it isn't.

It wouldn't be the most effective macro and it is not spamable but it could work in certain situations for certain classes if you were a click spammer on a side bar or mouse bound button.

Eh...ok, thx all...so I will keep learning to track all 5 enemys at the same time at arenas :P

My english was bad, but since I left EU for my own loc. server it become even more bad. Sorry for leaving You, EU :P