Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61

    Re: Holy - Sick of Blizzard Nerfing Us Via Stats

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperOwnz
    Exactly on what bossfight does your paladin friends need 2-3 innervates? :S
    It's elitist, but it's still true. Try some hard modes that you don't outgear before you say things like this. The hardest fights in the game almost always require these kinds of additional helps. I needed innervates for our early kills of both HM Anub and 25 Algalon.

    In fact, most progression content will (and rightly should) put a strain on your mana pool.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

  2. #62

    Re: Holy - Sick of Blizzard Nerfing Us Via Stats

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    I didn't say that it was "ZOMG WORZ THAN IRAQZ!!!"

    I did say that simply ignoring it and saying that "it will be better later, deal with it for now" is the same as Iraq.
    Stop replying to him, IMO. You know better than to feed him. :P
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

  3. #63
    Mechagnome Immamoonkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    526

    Re: Holy - Sick of Blizzard Nerfing Us Via Stats

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferel
    You, sir, take metaphors too seriously.
    Oh, I'm sorry. I guess when someone tries to compare a so called "don't worry about it" comment for a video game to another so called "don't worry about it" to a real life war, I get irritated.

  4. #64

    Re: Holy - Sick of Blizzard Nerfing Us Via Stats

    Quote Originally Posted by Firecrest
    It's elitist, but it's still true. Try some hard modes that you don't outgear before you say things like this. The hardest fights in the game almost always require these kinds of additional helps. I needed innervates for our early kills of both HM Anub and 25 Algalon.

    In fact, most progression content will (and rightly should) put a strain on your mana pool.
    He speaks the truth. Anub'arak Phase 3 comes to mind doesn't it Crucible?

  5. #65
    Immortal Ronark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    7,252

    Re: Holy - Sick of Blizzard Nerfing Us Via Stats

    Quote Originally Posted by Immamoonkin
    The shit isn't even live. You can't "deal with it now." You probably aren't on the PTR with a full T10 set, and in a solid raid to see what's going on with your mana bar. (Though, with YOU being ret, I can see why you would QQ over something that hasn't been tested yet.)

    And that's still a shitty comparison.
    Tolling is bad.

    Ad Hominem trolling is worse.

    You have taken my comparison out of context to try to insult not only myself but other people as well. I do have my Paladin on the PTR, as well as a number of other classes to test new changes. Your sterotypes have no effect on me.

    Immamoonkin casts QQTrolling at Ronark.
    Immamoonkin's QQTrolling failed. Ronark is immune.

  6. #66

    Re: Holy - Sick of Blizzard Nerfing Us Via Stats

    Crit gives output plus a decent amount of mp5 compared to actual mp5 and with mana pools exceeding 45k raidbuffed in icecrown i dont think mana will be a problem.

    Personally i may switch to haste gems if i can get over 35k unbuffed without gems.

    And who cares about soft haste cap since our main spell is holy light we wont reach that until 100 percent overall haste.

  7. #67

    Re: Holy - Sick of Blizzard Nerfing Us Via Stats

    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis
    I really disagree with MP5 being better than Crit. MP5 is pretty worthless with how quick a Holy Paladin can replenish their mana pool. At least with crit, I get increased splash healing with Glyph of Holy Light, an instant Flash of Light if my Holy Shock crits, and a big heal with mana return. To me, that is more worth it than some MP5.
    All of those things (well, save HS crits) can be better accomplished by stacking more SP. Most Pallies worth their salt will tell you that SP is not the way to go, so why would you want a stat that does a worse job of something we don't want in the first place?
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •