Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ...

Re: Icecrown Citadel Raid Access Progression

Quote Originally Posted by Eremiel
    Artificial content lengthening ftw. Why am I not surprised?
    Indeed.

Well, they have to atleast try to make the content last uintil Cata is out.

Shadowmourne quest! up date

this is for Shadowmourne and the saronite needed for the Q ^^ when i updated atlas loot i soon saw emblems of frost loot so i go on it and seeing every thing was the ? mark, but then i saw a blue item and it was primordial saronite for 23 somthing (prob emblams of frost) so yeah just fort i would say that ^^ and has any one else see this or is it just me :P also tire 10 was on there but the same as the emblams of frost every thing it ?

since it seems we are going to wait a good while for boss content ...there better be some awesome trash loot lol

I think the question here becomes which would you prefer, artificial content lengthening give us at least something new to do every few weeks or everything released at once so the top guilds burn it down in 2 days and make it look like a joke. From a business standpoint the first option is much better for Blizz because lets face it, those people whining about the gated progress will play either way and keeping it gated like that will give guilds that have less time to play and those that arent as good more time to catch up and feel like they are progressing as well as other guilds.

Lets face facts here i am in agreance here and only the hardcore raiding guilds are goign to be pissin and moning about the limitations, and you know what i say dont like it eff off.

This is great as it means that guilds will not be locked in ICC all day, i come from a guild where we are very big on helping each other get geared up so we can all do these runs, we dont leave anyone one behind, this sort of system frees up more time so guilds can help thier smaller players get ready for ICC and more time can be put into other older runs.

Yes Blizz maybe drawing it out a bit but i would love blizz not to put Arthus on the test relm and when all these big head guilds get tto him he destroys them with ease, that will deflate thier egos.

Blizz has made the game now raid friendly for everyone since WOTLK, and it has smashed untold raiding guilds whos members now realise hey we can see the nice content now and not have to be abused no more becasue pre LK it was 25 minimum to see the black temple, i know personaly of one guild who was a nice friendly guild but now have turned faceless, only thier best players run and thier team mates who need help are not getting it.

So come the judgement day of old Arthus i know my alt priest will be ready to take him on as my guild have the time to develop her

Think about that

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Icecrown Citadel Raid Access Progression
    Originally Posted by Daelo (Blue Tracker)

The Ashen Verdict provides reinforcements and material for players to assault Icecrown Citadel, but this support is not endless. Raids will have a limited number of attempts total each week to defeat the four most difficult encounters in Icecrown Citadel: Professor Putricide, Blood-Queen Lana'thel, Sindragosa, and the Lich King.
    So what the heck do they give as support in these bosses rather than the other ones? Pay the repairbills?

I find it odd that blizz would care enough to push players away from the game due to overplaying. If some of the people who play this game, (roughly 1/10 or more of the player base) stopped playing religiously, we might see a spike in the number of people quitting the game simply for reason of finding something better to do.

This is clearly just a content gate with the implied reasoning of Casual vs. Hardcore fairness to keep QQ'ers at bay. Shame.
    If at first you don't Succeed....then you fail.

Quote Originally Posted by whetherman
    This is clearly just a content gate with the implied reasoning of Casual vs. Hardcore fairness to keep QQ'ers at bay. Shame.
    It will be interesting to see if Blizzard likes this delivery model. Blizzard has tried a lot of new raiding ideas in 3.x and I am wondering which model they will be using in 4.x. I don't think I will mind the content gate like this, but more so the 'hardmode switch'. I think I am going to prefer the 2 separate raid IDs for regular/hardmode.

You know, part of the reason for the "several weeks" probably has to do with how the Christmas holidays start in a couple of weeks and Blizzard employees probably want to spend the time with their families.

Post deleted