switching from boomy to cat dps

I've been a boomkin for quite awhile and i'm getting bored with the gameplay. I have a semi-decent feral set and i'm thinking off dusting it off. I'm getting about 4k on Ony and toc 10 as boomy. my question is what levels of ap, arpen, or any other relevant stats, would i need to reach or surpass 4k as feral, assuming i'm expertise/hitcapped and have a proper rotation/priority rank... ty

Re: switching from boomy to cat dps

also, my ap was at 4k with my feral set with no gems or enchants.

4k ap is pretty low considering i have more AP on my naxx geared warrior without bshout. get around 6.5k+ AP, 50% crit min if you have grim toll or runestone gem for ArP other wise go for agility

Go to the druid kitty sticky!

Alright, lemme actually read your post, just based that off the thread title...

kk, go to the druid kitty sticky, your information is way too vague for us to give you specifics, you'll need to do some research!
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Really hope you have more than 4k AP. I get over 3k from my polearm not including talents.

Regardless, read the cat sticky.