Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Anub'arak 10 HC - Help.

Quote Originally Posted by fierceangel
    I'm pretty sure your HOLY paladin uses Beacon on all fights, if not I'm suprised you got as far as you did.
    Of course we use Beacon lol. We just didnt try switching which tank it was on.
    Omén, Human Mage - Blade's Edge EU.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Blade%27s+Edge&n=Om%C3%A9n

15+ Year Old Account

You said you were mana starved at phase 3...our top arcane mage is the main innervate target from the feral druid we run with ;D

See if your tree even uses his innervate though, because we've had instances where ours hasn't. (She's got some serious mana regen set up specifically for this fight though).

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    You said you were mana starved at phase 3...our top arcane mage is the main innervate target from the feral druid we run with ;D

See if your tree even uses his innervate though, because we've had instances where ours hasn't. (She's got some serious mana regen set up specifically for this fight though).
    Ive been thinking about that too. That'll be my prio question when I join the raid :P
    Omén, Human Mage - Blade's Edge EU.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Blade%27s+Edge&n=Om%C3%A9n

Slap your DK for being Blood spec and gimping your group.

Single - two targets is fine for blood.
    Three or more - Unholy all the way. Not only do they do more damage, but their buffs to casters are ridiculous.

On 10 Anub a solid DK should be pulling 7-8k dps.

Oh yeah and is your shaman dropping windfury?

Windfury for melee >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WoA for casters. For some classes its a 50% damage increase.

While you don't have an ideal Raid, you can do a lot internally. Looking over your armory, your spec is terrible. Student of the Mind are the three most wasted points in any spec and you spent too much in the top tier. If you plan on running with that much hit rating (I get to this later if you keep reading), put all three points in stability and take the three you have out of Focus. Look up my spec if your curious. Use all minor glyph slots available to you, not doing it makes you look bad.

Why are you using Fetish of Volitale power? That is the worst trinket in the game, even for FFB mages it rates quite bad. Spend 50 emblems on Talisman of Ressurgence. Use Rawr Mage.

Open with everything you have, TRY TO GO OOM as you will have down time between phases to evocate. Know when you're blood lusting to maximize your DPS in that phase and line up as many CD's as you can for that. Use other CD's in between as they are available. You're also 67 hit over cap, and about 90 over if you're running with a drainei. You're wasting a lot of stats. Fix your problems before you worry about your raid composition.

Phase 3 isnt really a Nuke phase on 10man,, dont over heal the raid and keep aoe on the mobs, also if the DK respec Unholy, "PS, IT, Pest, DnD, DCx2, PS IT, Pest, BBx DCx2 and repeat", him can take down the adds and boost his dps on Anub(usually im doing 8-9kdps), and the other meles can stay almost 90% off the time on Anub and boost their dps, just switching to interrupt or help to burn down a couple of adds.

the DK should cast Army of Undead if there is 4+ adds and anub has 10% or less hp, and let adds flee ( just buying time )

also 1 pally should/can swith 1 glyph to take Holy Wrath glyph, and do the Interrupt duty.

only the druid should heal the raid during phase 3, "Rejuvex3/4, Wild, Rejuvex3/4, Wild, if everione has Rejuve, then Regro". ( thats what i do on my druid, )

we already did him with only 3DPS(two died during phase 2), and wasnt hard to heal during a long time.

( 49 Trys on mi DK, 50 on my resto druid, 49 on my Spriest, 34 on my Druid feral )
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlor
    Deleted half the thread and gave someone a well deserved ban.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this forum is NOT grammar school, this forum IS a gaming community. We ask everyone to post in their best-as-possible English.

We do NOT want to see people getting bashed for poor English writing skills. I read the OP's post and I understood him perfectly fine if I put some effort into it. If you are unwilling to put effort into reading a post, please don't put effort in writing your unwanted opinion about it's grammar/spelling/choice of words.