Thread: Shadowmourne

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Shadowmourne

Quote Originally Posted by Ins0mnia
    Now THIS looks like a real a legendary, as a healer i kinda feel bitter from what we got from Val'"Angry"

No kidding, as healers we got the shaft compared to Shadowmourne. It's completely ridiculous.
    White Knights on mmo-champion.com forums: Able to troll with no repercussions!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ptot313
    I CAME. TWICE.
    that^
    Quote Originally Posted by tremors
    Divine Shield.. Never really stood the hole point of the "oh look at me im in a shiny bubble" I mean come on what does that shit even do?! Pointless waist of mana imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Meldanion
    I doubt it. Yogg-Saron, Algalon and Anub'arak have not dropped items higher item level than the rest of the instance.
    Ah. Sorry then, I'm more of an old timer.

goodbye pvp "balance"

Yesterday: OMFG that proc suxx, Blizz is complete Phail, can't believe the shittiness of WOTLK continues, when are they going to make a decent Legendary, Fuck U Blizz!

Today: OMFG that weapon roxx, Blizz are complete legends, this weapon will redeem WOTLK, another awesome melee legendary, well done Blizz!

I hope this serves as an object lesson to those who deliver double-barreled whining the moment anything is datamined and revealed, however incomplete that data might be... By all means QQ once the very final stats of an item are revealed in Live, but I thought it was laughable yesterday looking at all the bitching from people about the proc before they'd even seen the stats of the thing, and now the whole picture is clear there's suddenly 15 pages of 'gief now plx!'

And I know, I know, now I'm coming across as a whiny bitch, but seriously, these boards would be a lot more pleasant to surf through if people just took a deep breath and popped a Valium before posting...

Ooh, it vendors for 50g. Should be enough to cover my repairs once.

/drool
    [/url]

Holy shitpickle.

I'll soooo ninja this bitch in a PUG and extort melee's in the raid to give me gold to trade it to them. And then I'll vendor it.

Quote Originally Posted by Quillu
    goodbye pvp "balance"
    Be happy then, blizzard stated themselfs that Arena wasn't a good idea. :P
    Wut wut wut in the mud

Deleted

So far all legendaries has been weapons only, i wonder if there ever will come any legendary thats a helm, trinket or boots :P

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Velzira
    Going to be a sick DK tanking weapon. Those stats, threat, stamina and 3 sockets? Best in slot tank for my DK . Because of this, tanks should get priority. Tanks = the lifeblood of a raid.
    You sir. You need to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by tremors
    Divine Shield.. Never really stood the hole point of the "oh look at me im in a shiny bubble" I mean come on what does that shit even do?! Pointless waist of mana imo.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Noire
    I'll soooo ninja this bitch in a PUG and extort melee's in the raid to give me gold to trade it to them. And then I'll vendor it.

its got a questline.. with 10 quests, it wont drop of anything and so cannot be ninjad lol.

That weapon is overpowered. I really hope it's extremely hard to get. A weapon for the hardest of the hardcores.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Holo
    its got a questline.. with 10 quests, it wont drop of anything and so cannot be ninjad lol.
    thank god (which I don't believe in, nevertheless).
    Ninjas as a big enough pain in the ass as it is, getting a Legendary ninja'd.... hell...

I'll try to get that weapon on my paladin and on my DK, at least start the questline, maybe not upgrade it to Legendary but the epic pre-version is also great I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Holo
    Is the questline started by talking to Mograine or from a random drop first?

Weee no PvP for me for a while; locks already get roflpown'd by plate wearer's >_>... this will just be awful.

They should make it a mace and let bear droods have it... I would be happy.. b ut I also probably wouldn't use it. >_> I hope those are place holder stats because it is a bit TOO much.. they should at least lower it to make it on par with other legendaries :-X

I also agree about the name... it sounds like blizz let a little emo teenager into the office to name it, or something. It does look quite puny for a legendary, doesn't it? XD

bah I want to get it on my lock or faildk who is my mining biatch just to sell it in front of my stupid gm >_> just to smite him for being a dickhead about raid times -_-

> why can't shamans use it???
    ench shamans is best with two-handed weapon's in PvP!

Quote Originally Posted by taimá
    > why can't shamans use it???
    ench shamans is best with two-handed weapon's in PvP!
    Because this is a PVP weapon, right? That's why you have to defeat Hard Mode content in PVE to get it, yes? The mind boggles sometimes...