Thread: Shadowmourne

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Shadowmourne

Quote Originally Posted by Zergall
    HAHAHAHAHA, you forgot its World of Warcraft, have you?

@ the other moron, i heard that everytime you start a new team oyu have to reach your rating from 0, so are stuck for some at low ratings unless you play 250 games in a week.

Quote Originally Posted by brendonater
    This toon is like 2 month old .I heard people were stuck with 1 toon.

Your armory pl0x?

Quote Originally Posted by Oneris
    For the first question, it's because it's because it's obviously a dps weapon, or at the very least, for the dk spec that favors armor pen. Besides, this will most often be gotten by guilds who either distribute loot in a fair or balanced manner, or if they use dkp any argument would be invalid anyway.

To the second question, Blizz knows, and has known for a long time, that whiny people whine and this is not particular to any class. It's when people who don't normally whine speak up that they stop and listen. Above all else, they look at the real numbers of who's using what, so your opinions and perspectives mean little.
    K.....

So then how is a DK tank weapon itemized?

What IS a DK tank weapon?
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

LOOKS SOOO SEXY imo

Quote Originally Posted by mrwingtipshoes
    K.....

...one with expertise.

Now, I'm not saying it's not a good dk tanking weapon. I'm just saying that the reality is that it will most often go to main-spec dps because it will benefit dps more than it would a tank.

Quote Originally Posted by mrwingtipshoes
    K.....

A DK tank weapon is something with expertise and AGI. Not something with crit and arm pen.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aman%27Thul&n=Vuldin

Quote Originally Posted by laur0511
    cummunism is an utopia that cannot be applied to real life. fortunately, video games aren't real life; therefore it can be applied there, making things more fair.

10+ Year Old Account

Two words that can sum up basically every post in this topic:

Holy shit...!
    Followed by said person's jaw dropping to the floor.
    "Long past the nuclear annihilation that burned Earth to a scorched ball of fire, Gabe Newell awakens from his nap and jumps out of his underground shack, rides to the Los Angeles Convention Centre and announces Half Life 3, due to come out next week Valve time. The fourteen cockroaches and Keith Richards found underneath the bridge talking about how Richards snorted his uncle that survived the apocalypse, are happy." - Likelyhood of Half Life 3.

One has to wonder how soon we'll see weapons more powerful than this in Cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by Aion
    One has to wonder how soon we'll see weapons more powerful than this in Cataclysm.
    hmm, what kind of legendary would drop off Deathwing? his tooth or claw?

We already know Azshara (in the expansion after cata) will have her legendary spears to drop.

Can we get a post on how to begin pursuing this once the patch hits, is there anything that can be done now?? Obviously its not a drop and will require some sort of quest completion and combination of another existing item, where do we get shadow edge? Has someone started a guide? Any information at all available yet?

-papa

Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos
    I'm not sure what you're getting at? If you were to remove the str stacking of shards and the extra AoE dmg from this weapon.....it would be just a badass weapon, not a legendary weapon. It would be Shadow's Edge with 3 sockets, thats what it would be. A fantastic epic weapon, but not Legendary.
    Are you forgetting the huge jump in stats and DPS?

Without the proc it is still:
    50 DPS, 13 stam, 28 str, red socket (+2 extra on socket bonus), 22 crit, 22 arpen better.

Just on the DPS difference its like going from:
    Colossal Skull-Clad Cleaver
    to
    Voldrethar, Dark Blade of Oblivion

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by TheRabidDeer
    Are you forgetting the huge jump in stats and DPS?

Without the proc it is still:
    50 DPS, 13 stam, 28 str, red socket (+2 extra on socket bonus), 22 crit, 22 arpen better.

Just on the DPS difference its like going from:
    Colossal Skull-Clad Cleaver
    to
    Voldrethar, Dark Blade of Oblivion
    I forgot that Voldrethar was a legendary.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos
    I forgot that Voldrethar was a legendary.
    You were making the claim that without the proc it would just be a slightly better epic when in fact the stats alone are enough to make this item legendary, which is the point that I was making. Thanks for apparently agreeing though!

OP stats, OP effect. I like this legendary.

lol, its to small

To everyone crying about so many melee oriented legendaries and lack of caster ones. Please try to keep in mind that this is the Death Knight legendary for the Death Knight X-Pac. :

This thing is amazing. I will be very afraid of warriors like I was in Vanilla.
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

10+ Year Old Account

WTF, just put all the three 34 str gems in there and you got an awesome wep for both PVP and PVE ^^ I'm soo gonna get this one
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Dear Bahumut5 and other moderators trying to make users think I'm a girl, please have a giant cup of go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by dogpie
    A DK tank weapon is something with expertise and AGI. Not something with crit and arm pen.
    Lol, Death Knights tank with two handed DPS weapons, not with just ones with Expertise. A DK tank could put a weapon like this to good use. Now not as well as a DPS could I know. However; if a guild is more than sure any of their melee wont stay in the guild then a DK tank thats stable...or an officer (lawlz) stands a good chance of getting it at least. Most guilds Officer loot legendarys or at least should, the thing will go to someone that earns it not the warrior/ret pally that is either new or doesn't do anything for their guild.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by TheRabidDeer
    You were making the claim that without the proc it would just be a slightly better epic when in fact the stats alone are enough to make this item legendary, which is the point that I was making. Thanks for apparently agreeing though!
    I was being facecious and sarcastic with the Voldrethar jab.

The fact is that Shadow's Edge, and probably some hardmode 2hs, are in fact comparable to a Shadowmourne without the proc. How many times do I have to say this? There will be other weapons with 3 sockets. There will be other weapons with comparable DPS. The sockets might not be all red, and the dps will be a bit lower. But the thing that makes this Legendary IS THE PROC. How is this hard to understand? Yeah, the stats are ridiculous, but there will be ridiculous stats on hardmode ICC weapons too, but none will have a proc that gains you strength over and over again through out the fight. Therefore, its just and above avg epic without the proc. Exactly in the way Voldrethar was an above avg epic, during Uld. But enough about what makes this Legendary or not. Regardless, it's Legendary and FUCKING AMAZING.

What I want to know is how often the gaining of a shard will happen? And how soon after the shard is gained that it will "go away" if another shard is not gained? If it even goes away at all? Any info on this yet?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.