Thread: Shadowmourne

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Shadowmourne

Quote Originally Posted by Rilgon
    Thori'dal: Marginally better than Golden Bow of Quel'thalas, completely trivial "proc" that only saves money, same item level as other KJ loot
    Shadowmourne: Light years better than any fucking two-hander ever, incredible proc that stacks up to 360 extra Strength, A WHOLE TIER BETTER than any other ICC loot

This is as fair and FUCKING balanced as fucking Fox News.
    Dude, I hate to interject like this, but you're one of a very small minority that sees this as a bad thing.

People have been waiting for legendaries to actually remain legendary tbh, and keeping in mind that ICC 25s will drop iLevel 264 loot, they won't be far shot of Shadowmourne anyways.

holy macaroni!

HUNTER WEAPON

Classes: Warrior, Paladin, Death Knight, still a hunter weapon ..

3 red sockets, 223 strength, the additional effect.... yeah i think i just creamed myself.

Wow. It's so full of... Awesomeitude.
    Warrior // Fury // www.redsunguild.com

Quote Originally Posted by TheRabidDeer
    See, why couldnt the healing mace be that legendary.
    Val'anyr will still be relevant well into ICC.

Quote Originally Posted by wiggle987
    Dude, I hate to interject like this, but you're one of a very small minority that sees this as a bad thing.
    No, my irritation stems from the fact that melee classes ALWAYS get ridiculous shit like this. Sulfuras, Thunderfury, and now Shadowmourne. Thori'dal and Atiesh were both nearly joke legendaries that were almost virtually inaccessible to 99% of the raiding population.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

All I can say... HOLY FUCKING SHIT.
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

Hot damn! :O

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Only bad thing about it is that it looks like the Enchantment shows up on it =_=

C
    x

15+ Year Old Account

and keeping in mind that ICC 25s will drop iLevel 264 loot, they won't be far shot of Shadowmourne anyways.
    with presumably stacking 400 strength before unleashing a proc? U MAD

Thats one sexy axe
    A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be. And when I come home, they'll be damn proud of me

People have been waiting for legendaries to actually remain legendary tbh, and keeping in mind that ICC 25s will drop iLevel 264 loot, they won't be far shot of Shadowmourne anyways.
    Look at the axe used to create the legendary (http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/49888/shadows-edge/) to see a rough comparison of the difference. Hard mode 25 will be ilvl 271 and be slightly better than shadows edge, but it wont be 50DPS, 13 stam, 38 str, extra red socket, 22 crit, 22 arpen, and a ridiculous proc better.

Thori'dal and Atiesh were both nearly joke legendaries that were almost virtually inaccessible to 99% of the raiding population.
    Ah, well i'll agree with you on that one then brah.

No, my irritation stems from the fact that melee classes ALWAYS get ridiculous shit like this. Sulfuras, Thunderfury, and now Shadowmourne. Thori'dal and Atiesh were both nearly joke legendaries that were almost virtually inaccessible to 99% of the raiding population.
    agreed. Blizz needs to show more love to the casters

Definitely a "jizz in my pants" video moment...

As a warrior.... /grin Kaedalmael grins wickedly at the situation.

Put in 3 +34 strength gems, oh dear god, so much strength.

i just came, srsly.

thought they destroy it with blue sockets or so...and now? 3 red sockets.
    wtf
    Deal with it...

Yeah, us healers got a really good, non buggy mace that needed no upgrades to be good; so DPS might as well get it too.

Oh wait...

10+ Year Old Account

I just tried to imagine what would happen if a clothy was attacked by a fury warrior with Shadowmourne in one hand and a ilevel 277 2hander in the other... the thought alone of the resulting agony caused my eyes to bleed...