Thread: Shadowmourne

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Shadowmourne

im never gonna have this :< my pants are jizz stained yet im unfufiled :< qq gief

Quote Originally Posted by Rilgon
    A hell of a lot fucking longer than Thori'dal or Atiesh did.
    I kinda doubt you've ever held a legendary so please stop making bullshit equivalency arguments.

...wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Samelar
    Deathwing: "Heh.What are you doesent made you something more than a Mortal.IM the Deathwing!And I will KILL YOU!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz
    are you retdad of dreadmaul if so i would just liek to psot knowone raid with this guy he ninjas offspec items...
    Quote Originally Posted by AuthurDent
    He's a product of Natural Selection.... someone drank a case of Natural Light and knocked up an Irish, morbidly obese Downs chick.

Hey melee, how's it feel to have Blizzard actually care about your legendary? Must feel nice. I wish I had this love during the lonely nights I sit in my dark man cave trying to justify Val'anyr as a legendary.

Before I'd say Val'anyr was a glorified epic. Now with the combination of pretty decent weapon procs off of drops in IC and Shadowmourne, I can no longer even call it that. Val'anyr is a plain-old epic now. brb, gonna cry myself to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    I kinda doubt you've ever held a legendary so please stop making bullshit equivalency arguments.
    No I haven't, because my BC guild was made of fail and couldn't beat BT, much less Sunwell, and because my class has only had one ever which was replaced by blues in Northrend due to the changes to Steady.

But thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaju
    Ban Arenas. Thanks.
    I concur.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

I wanna see arena updates kthx.

Cant wait to get my hands on it, but still think that since its a quest rewards they should give it other stats then armor pen to make it more appealing for example retri or DK tanks...

Edit: see background downloader running 475mb, prepatch i guess for EU

Quote Originally Posted by ffffuuuu
    But surely arena is about skill not gear so, this should not matter.
    Doesn't apply to THIS weapon.

Totally badass weapon, but... one thing about it that bothers me: it's just "Shadowmourne".

How come not "Shadowmourne, <something> of/of the <something>, like just about every legendary weapon so far, except the warglaives, and not counting Kael'thas legendaries. Hopefully they'll add on to its name, seems a little bland so far in the name department.

Mother of God. This weapon is there to end all weapons for all 2H melee DPS. I mean... WTF.

Have we discovered what starts the actual questline for this? Is it just talking to Darion or a low drop rate item further in the instance?

Quote Originally Posted by Xaedyn
    Totally badass weapon, but... one thing about it that bothers me: it's just "Shadowmourne".

How come not "Shadowmourne, <something> of/of the <something>, like just about every legendary weapon so far, except the warglaives, and not counting Kael'thas legendaries. Hopefully they'll add on to its name, seems a little bland so far in the name department.
    Warglaive of Azzinoth?

almost 320 stamina on 1 weapon... that's pretty sick for a tank...
    Correlation does not imply causation.

omggg this axe is beautifullllllllllllllllllllllll

Quote Originally Posted by Pyskato
    Hey melee, how's it feel to have Blizzard actually care about your legendary? Must feel nice. I wish I had this love during the lonely nights I sit in my dark man cave trying to justify Val'anyr as a legendary.

Before I'd say Val'anyr was a glorified epic. Now with the combination of pretty decent weapon procs off of drops in IC and Shadowmourne, I can no longer even call it that. Val'anyr is a plain-old epic now. brb, gonna cry myself to sleep.
    I hope your talking about 2h melee becuz the only 1h weapons were thunderfury and the glaives and yes i know some shaman got sulfuras but i think they shoulda made shadowmourne split into 2 1h axes so all almost all melee benefited from it and hunters =P

Quote Originally Posted by Steady
    Warglaive of Azzinoth?
    Okay, going by that then yeah, every legendary has shared that name trend. Hope Shadowmourne will to eventually.

Atm looks like its just a quest to start it, needing 25 Promordial Saronite will be interesting. Unless of course you have a lot of alts and get Emblems of Frost like candy. But from the quest chains it looks like you receive Shadow's Edge after the 60 fragments of the Frozen Throne? Not 100% sure im reading it correctly but am tireds :<

It's mine.. My own.. My PRECIOUS.

It is pretty nice, just makes me wonder what Cataclysm high end stuff will looks like........scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaedyn

"Shadowmourne <lol welcome to the BGGY>"