Thread: Shadowmourne

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Shadowmourne

Since when does wow equal drooling over pixels (of course a lot do). Calling me young, gee!

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Can we safely assume we know now stats of the level 83+ blues?
    Quote Originally Posted by Secret81
    I´ve heard, there will be Epic loot as normal quest rewards in Cata while you level.
    To make the quest feel more epic.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja
    too bad you only get to use it for a month or so (assuming it takes a few months to get that) and then you'll replace it with a level 83 blue :P
    ROFL ;D
    We post it simultaneously!
    Quote Originally Posted by Secret81
    I´ve heard, there will be Epic loot as normal quest rewards in Cata while you level.
    To make the quest feel more epic.

Such a great and perfectly itemized weapon totally ruined by draining souls of undead which don't have souls to begin with ebcause theyr are undead and defeafting Arthas with his own medicine instead of this being the holiest of all weapons to combat undead (just because it was crafted from Arthas' old hammer does not make the act of draining souls holy or any less dumb).......

Ignoring yet again another Blizzard lore blunder, this weapon is truely sweet, absolutely amazing for any class listed on it. Lucky SOB who gets their hands on it for sure.

I wish either through a mistake or a cruel yet hilarious joke by Blizzard the class restriction text included Hunters. The rage and number of WTFs it would cause would be epic.

that procc is .. weeehhhhh
    and 3x red socket

!!

Legendary History:
    Sulfuras : Melee Shaman, Warrior, Paladin
    Thunderfury: Rogue, Warrior
    Atiesh : Casters
    Warglaives : Rogue, Warrior
    Thori'dal : Hunter, Rogue, Warrior
    Shadowmourne : Paladin, Death Knight, Warrior

Seriously, What. The. Fuck?

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja
    too bad you only get to use it for a month or so (assuming it takes a few months to get that) and then you'll replace it with a level 83 blue :P
    uhuh sure :-\

Quote Originally Posted by Litemode
    Legendary History:
    Sulfuras : Melee Shaman, Warrior, Paladin
    Thunderfury: Rogue, Warrior
    Atiesh : Casters
    Warglaives : Rogue, Warrior
    Thori'dal : Hunter
    Shadowmourne : Paladin, Death Knight, Warrior

Seriously, What. The. Fuck?
    Warriors can use the bow also, wasnt just for hunters.

You won't change it for a 83 blue !! Be sure ... Sad I won't probably get this awesome weapon :

I came and im still coming... GIEF NAO PLOX

Quote Originally Posted by TheRabidDeer
    Sulfuras was used well into AQ40, which was 2 tiers above where you get it (MC). Also, GM weapons were exceedingly hard to get (until they changed how you got the weapons it was more rare and took more effort than any legendary ever).
    Hand of rag dropped off rag (a T2 boss if i recall)

AQ40 is T2.5

2 tiers?

Unholy snap!

Stats are beast and: Lolwut? Stacking 40 str!?

Quote Originally Posted by Hirako
    Warriors can use the bow also, wasnt just for hunters.
    bow was bis for rogues warriors, hunters passed on it because they lost the dps they gained from arrows
    it WAS ment for hunters but maxing dps makes your epeen look bigger :/
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Quote Originally Posted by Saberoy
    Is there any other 2her in the game with 3 red sockets with a +str bonus? My heart may just stop.
    The +strength socket bonus is pretty negligible. Don't get me wrong, every bit helps, but...considering the laughably abundant and accessible strength from the proc, I wouldn't even care if it was a completely useless socket bonus like +3 Spirit. Done and done.

I even considered playing my DK again for almost ten seconds. I want to be a warrior dual wielding Shadowmourne and Thori'dal.

World First Achievement: Über Epeen

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Shadowmourne
    Do I need to say more? Shadowmourne was datamined on test realms a few minutes ago.

I.. Get.. Must.. Want.. Unnnnghhh..

That weapon is hilariously amazing. I really hope some one in our guild can get it.

Unfortunately I play a shaman and hunter. Paladin is retired. *Le sigh*
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Because I cannot summon Shadowmourne and actually have to wait until a GM does it before I can query the stats, just like anyone else.

No, just kidding, it's a huge conspiracy of course.

10+ Year Old Account

That thing is just TOO GOOD. Hate it :<

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Skiball
    Such a great and perfectly itemized weapon totally ruined by draining souls of undead which don't have souls to begin with ebcause theyr are undead and defeafting Arthas with his own medicine instead of this being the holiest of all weapons to combat undead (just because it was crafted from Arthas' old hammer does not make the act of draining souls holy or any less dumb).......

Ignoring yet again another Blizzard lore blunder, this weapon is truely sweet, absolutely amazing for any class listed on it. Lucky SOB who gets their hands on it for sure.
    The point is following in Arthas' footsteps, up to the point of aquiring a potentially dangerous (to ourselves) runeblade. Also, we are not as much draining the souls of the undead as we are liberating them from their fetid carcases, so they can later unleash their fury against the Lich King.

Quote Originally Posted by Promethean
    Shoulda been more specific eh? No legendary Enhancement weapon. Sulf. doesn't count because it was a trillion years ago, and yeah I know that Enhancement shaman haven't been mainstream for the entire course of the game but whatever. Val I understand and love but enhancement has been my BnB since the end cycle of TBC.
    So tanks and dps casters never had a legendary either because it was a trillion years ago?