Legendary History:
    Sulfuras : Melee Shaman, Warrior, Paladin
    Thunderfury: Rogue, Warrior
    Atiesh : Casters
    Warglaives : Rogue, Warrior
    Thori'dal : Hunter
    Shadowmourne : Paladin, Death Knight, Warrior

Seriously, What. The. Fuck?
    Indeed bit too much :/ , and yes they can use the bow.. its not restricted to hunter only.

Re: Shadowmourne

Like those ef'n warriors needed yet another legendary?? You gotta be kidding..

1) Sulfuras
    2) TF
    3) Corrupted Ash
    4) Azzinoth
    5) shadowmorne

What the hell blizz? Keep feeding your beloved babies with new shiny toys are ye? Why couldnt you make it spear instead and add druids in the list? Because you will never make feral legendary, ever, dont try to fool us - you only true to yourself about "1spec of 1 class" when it comes to healing plate which you shove down our thorats even in heroic drops - get your [Gauntles of the Thunder God] and shove it up your *

Albeit Rogues can use thoridal but it hardly counts as legendary for them, just quite a posh stat stick.

I thought we had gotten over this BLIZZ HATES US bollocks, clearly I was wrong :-[ Besides there was a feral legendary and it complimented the spec very well at the time for what it was, a hybridish pvp spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Daak
    Hand of rag dropped off rag (a T2 boss if i recall)
    um, no?

"Unique"

Gtfo, i want to dual wield this!
    Never look into the eyes of a horse.
    Your soul will forever be lost in the void of a horse.

Ugh my ass is sore just thinking about the next arena season and melees running around with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Asur
    um, no?
    ;D So what was he? A t1 boss that dropped t2 items? ???

sickkkk!! want this for my paladin :P
    LET YOUR BIRD EAT ITS BEAK

Sweet jesus !

A mate of mine and i, was joking about it going to have 350 dmg pr. sec... way to spoil the joke blizz ! xD

This thing will increase your dps with insane amounts , esp if being in ICC (undeads , yay!)

Anyways, looks fantastic and im sure as hell mad about my GM being a warr. atm. :P Lucky bastard with master loot

Gorgeous! And mind blowing stats.

What i want to know is if the drain soul effect stacks. Would that give you 400 STR?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Deos
    Like those ef'n warriors needed yet another legendary?? You gotta be kidding..

1) Sulfuras
    2) TF
    3) Corrupted Ash
    4) Azzinoth
    5) shadowmorne

What the hell blizz? Keep feeding your beloved babies with new shiny toys are ye? Why couldnt you make it spear instead and add druids in the list? Because you will never make feral legendary, ever, dont try to fool us - you only true to yourself about "1spec of 1 class" when it comes to healing plate which you shove down our thorats even in heroic drops - get your [Gauntles of the Thunder God] and shove it up your *
    Blizzard actually said that they will never make legendaries for ferals, they arent fooling you, they said it and are doing it.

Reason: A feral doesnt show his weapon, so he could be using a legendary or a level 5 grey and we wouldnt notice. Wasted orange pixels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Beasty
    ;D So what was he? A t1 boss that dropped t2 items? ???

He was actually the first Tier 2 boss located in a Tier 1 instance.
    Simple, eh?

It's been not the first time that the last boss of an instance drops better loot than the rest.
    Remember Vashj? Remember Kael'thas? Remember Malchezaar?

While the rest of karazhan dropped Itemlevel 115 ([Staff of Infinite Mysteries]), Malchezaar dropped 125. [Malchazeen]

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos25
    Imagine this awesome axe + 34 STR x3 red gems + Berseking enchant + Darkmoon Card: Greatness + Death's Choice + paladin +15% str talent....this is going to be sooooo fucking epic.
    by then, blizz has to nerf retridins. gosh, i dont even want to think that combination.

I'm getting this just to have it love it
    World of What?
    Never heard of...

15+ Year Old Account

My paladin's new mission in life is to get this. Do want! 8)

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Asur
    um, no?
    Um, yes. Molten Core was a Tier 1 instance, yes, but Ragnaros dropped Tier 2 Pants, and item useable into Onyxia and BWL. He was a Tier 2 boss.

On topic:

I wish I had an 80 DK, or Paladin, or Warrior... I doubt anyone on my server gets it, but I know people in my battlegroup will get it. I;e People from Korgath and the like.

As soon as Shadowmournes start popping up in my battlegroup, I'm done pvping. I will run with my tail between my legs, crying and screaming like a little bady, hoping I'm not a victim for a 10k Crusader Strike, or 10k Mortal Strike... Sorry Death Knights, your strikes don't seem as potent as those 2 to me. And luckily, I don't arena, so I don't have to worry about getting my ass handed to me there with it.

As for people saying this made their jaw hit the floor... It made mine hit the floor too...
    "Honesty is a talent, and truth is a cure for ignorance." ~ Unknown
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own" ~ Adam (Mythbuster) Savage
    "Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." ~ Bill Watterson
    "Believe in your strength. Continue to push forward unflinchingly, and without straying from your path." ~ Hero's Spirit

If someone wants to figure out how much feral ap that is, that'd be great to see how much I'll never get on a weapon.

Cheers for more war/ret/dk love!

Omg that axe looks so.... AWESOME, stats are nice aswell

10+ Year Old Account

This kind of makes me feel sorry for the other legendaries.

At least the next one is supposed to be caster DPS, but that will likely end up as Cataclysm's version of Val'Anyr, and then they will make another Shadowmourne-quality item for melee again. :

At least we won't start seeing these for a while after 3.3 comes out because of the staggered ICC release.

To be fair, all of tier 2 dropped in Molten Core before Blackwing Lair was released, so if you really want to be technical, Molten Core was the t2 instance. But for the argument's sake, this was the first time that the final boss dropped higher level gear than the rest of the raid, and this trend has continued ever since. Vashj and Kael, Illidan dropped Glaives, KT in Naxx dropped ilvl 226 instead of 213 loot, etc.

AQ40 was 2 raids past MC. MC > BWL > AQ40