Thread: Shadowmourne

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted

Re: Shadowmourne

They should make different weapons for different class. Not just Warrior,Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Rilgon
    A hell of a lot fucking longer than Thori'dal or Atiesh did.
    WOAH!
    Atiesh = end of vanilla legendary
    Thori'dal = end of BC legendary
    I WUNDER WUTS NEXT?!?

Edit: Oh and btw all you "omg val'anyr is bad wth" why are people STILL using it? Oh right because in comparison to Ulduar gear that thing was fucking legendary too, not based on stats, but the proc (woah thats what legendaries are all about, crazy)

this is for Shadowmourne and the saronite needed for the Q ^^ when i updated atlas loot i soon saw emblems of frost loot Shocked so i go on it and seeing every thing was the ? mark, but then i saw a blue item and it was primordial saronite for 23 somthing (prob emblams of frost) so yeah just fort i would say that ^^ and has any one else see this or is it just me Tongue also tire 10 was on there but the same as the emblams of frost every thing it ?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by thehipeey
    this is for Shadowmourne and the saronite needed for the Q ^^ when i updated atlas loot i soon saw emblems of frost loot Shocked so i go on it and seeing every thing was the ? mark, but then i saw a blue item and it was primordial saronite for 23 somthing (prob emblams of frost) so yeah just fort i would say that ^^ and has any one else see this or is it just me Tongue also tire 10 was on there but the same as the emblams of frost every thing it ?
    Primordial Saronite seems like the new crafting item, in the same vein as Crusader Orbs. 23 emblems of Frost is a good bit more badges than previous Orb cost. I had a rough time understanding the rest of what you said.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

sorry =P i kinnda rushed it as i needed to go to the loo, the rest was just saying that atlas loot was updated with tier 10 gear but theres nothing there just the "?" mark :P but i think that 23 of the new emblam is a littel much considring you need 25 of them for one of the Qs for Shadowmourne. it best dam be worth it ^^

15+ Year Old Account

LOL, the Loo. I wish Amercans said "loo."

Nonetheless, Legendary =/= Cheap and Easy
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

topic:
    Style of this axe is "ok".

but because of those items, some friends of mine left WoW.
    They played arena, even in 2300-2400 Range.
    Even now, burst is still a prob, where months of resi-farming dont help.

This axe will cause a lot of arena-leave.
    Should be forbidden. Fun will only be on wearers side.

Finally, the stats that a legendary weapon deserves.
    Also pretty cool look! ;D

Signature made by : Serryn

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Iq13
    topic:
    Style of this axe is "ok".

but because of those items, some friends of mine left WoW.
    They played arena, even in 2300-2400 Range.
    Even now, burst is still a prob, where months of resi-farming dont help.

This axe will cause a lot of arena-leave.
    Should be forbidden. Fun will only be on wearers side.
    Because only 1 person per battle group is going to get this axe, right? I'd say like 10 per server. There are like 100 people on my server that have the mace from Ulduar.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Quote Originally Posted by SCfanz87
    Lol, Death Knights tank with two handed DPS weapons, not with just ones with Expertise. A DK tank could put a weapon like this to good use. Now not as well as a DPS could I know. However; if a guild is more than sure any of their melee wont stay in the guild then a DK tank thats stable...or an officer (lawlz) stands a good chance of getting it at least. Most guilds Officer loot legendarys or at least should, the thing will go to someone that earns it not the warrior/ret pally that is either new or doesn't do anything for their guild.
    I gotta agree. Actually I don't mean to sound biased being my guild's MT and a DK. I've been with my guild since it started out doing Karazahn in TBC. I've showed up to every single raid. I know my class. I'm not switching or leaving. None of the other 2H Axe users can say the same thing as most are relatively new comers and none are particularly exceptional. Our best 2H DPSer was a DK that was extremely good, but he was a loot whore and surprise he LEFT to get 25 man heroic mode loot with another guild apparently since we weren't doing TotGC25. If it's accessible to my guild, I am pretty sure I have a good idea of who will be rocking it. =D

Something tells me Blizzard likes 2h melee classes better. I might just go fury when (or if) to get the full benefit of the gargantuine amount of strength, just looking at it makes me go into convulsions.........
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldjman View Post
    Warriors viable in multiple comps? lolno. Any high rated warrior falls under the following;
    1) wintraded.
    2) very high mmr at the start of the season, so they fought their way to glad at 5 am vs 2k teams.
    3) has their connections from previous seasons carry their class.
    Also, we most certainly weren't the most op in S9. Dk's were a better warrior in every aspect. Thanks for trying though.

NOTE multiple people can get this at once. It's just going to be a retarded amount of Primordial Saronite, and alot of melee in frost resist gear standing in front of sindragosa. Would be easier if it was one at a time, I hope Primordial Saronite is like runed orbs in Ulduar, they drop off almost every boss and additional ones from HM's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldjman View Post
    Warriors viable in multiple comps? lolno. Any high rated warrior falls under the following;
    1) wintraded.
    2) very high mmr at the start of the season, so they fought their way to glad at 5 am vs 2k teams.
    3) has their connections from previous seasons carry their class.
    Also, we most certainly weren't the most op in S9. Dk's were a better warrior in every aspect. Thanks for trying though.

Deleted

Woah, what a weapon ! Insane stats, and the looks is really awesome :P

What a joke, lawl ... the model suxx. Looks like Bc Alien weapon. A bit more Pink and Bling Bling and it could drop in the Shadowlabs.

George23

rox.. whish i could use it on my priest >:S

Quote Originally Posted by Litemode
    Legendary History:
    Sulfuras : Melee Shaman, Warrior, Paladin
    Thunderfury: Rogue, Warrior
    Atiesh : Casters
    Warglaives : Rogue, Warrior
    Thori'dal : Hunter, Rogue, Warrior
    Shadowmourne : Paladin, Death Knight, Warrior

Seriously, What. The. Fuck?

^This. Pisses me off. Show DPS casters some love.

Forgot to add Corrupted Ashbringer(should be considered legendary) and Val'anyr-for healers

But yeah, the point remains. wut.The fuck.
    If at first you don't Succeed....then you fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Sourika
    What a joke, lawl ... the model suxx. Looks like Bc Alien weapon. A bit more Pink and Bling Bling and it could drop in the Shadowlabs.
    Yeah they should have mirrored the larger blade's side so it had two large axe blades (like the arcanite reaper). I'd have been very happy with it.

Better keep that thing away from the sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns
    Because only 1 person per battle group is going to get this axe, right? I'd say like 10 per server. There are like 100 people on my server that have the mace from Ulduar.
    I'm not sure how the balance issue will be addressed by 1% of the population getting this item rather than 0.01%. I'd think that would make it worse, if anything.

I don't really care because I long ago accepted the fact that PvP has never been and will never be balanced in an MMO, but anyone who thinks Shadowmourne won't cause a whole lot of complaining by PvPers is not being realistic.

I still think they should have it MC permanently on Equip, forcing the wielder's toon to wander aimlessly around icecrown as punishment for thinking they could have such a ridiculously OP wep.
    If at first you don't Succeed....then you fail.