Help a fury warrior

Hello i was lucky enough to get justicebringer and reckoning yesterday and i have grimm troll in my bag should i gemm ap or kepp str ...
    i am doing about 5 k dps ..

greeting mizes

Re: Help a fury warrior

You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

that pick sums it up
    if by ap you mean arp you should easily be able to hit the 58/59% spot for GT(no idea what it is cause i dont pay atten z.z) with mostly gear
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

15+ Year Old Account

Strength.
    For the Alliance!

the soft cap for arp with GT is 788 so gem to 748 and eat hearty rhino.

Change the gems in your chest to get the socket bonus, I dont understand why you would use the prismatic but then not put the 10 str 10 crit gem in the yellow socket.

You really shouldn't have gone with the chest, 4pc is amazing since a large chunk of DPS (at my gear level at least) is Heroic Strike.

Whatever you do never gem ap as a warrior, str or arp is the way to go

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

drop expertise, gem ArP, L2P cause 5k dps is amazingly low for that gear.

ok now i do 4 k dps i go for str http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ermoon&n=Mizes

but thanks

Pick up the PvE Helm/Shoulder enchant too.

Pretty much what everyone else is saying.

-Regem for so you hit 100% ArP with grim toll proc, after that gem STR.
    -Fix your shoulder and helm enchant.
    -Your Exp is good keep it at that level. You can afford to lose some hit if you find a better upgrade without hit tho.

Only thing I noticed in your spec is 2pts Imp Execute. Generally its more benefit to keep up your rotation even under 20%, but sometimes I find myself throwing in a full rage execute between cooldowns. Personally I might have gone after booming voice/imp berserker rage or Heroic Fury.

You have a pretty nice set up but you should be doing way more than 4-5k especially with 100% ArP. Browse elitistjerks a bit make sure you know your rotation and the mechanics. Other than that GLHF

Quote Originally Posted by BaddyMcBad
    You really shouldn't have gone with the chest, 4pc is amazing since a large chunk of DPS (at my gear level at least) is Heroic Strike.
    idk where u got 5% crit as amazing. a 5% crit chance increase on 17% of your damage is not amazing. if it was 5% damage increase than yes, it would be amazing.

get to your softcap for apr with your trinket because AP is a linear scale and ARP is en exponential one. nuff said.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Shoryu
    idk where u got 5% crit as amazing. a 5% crit chance increase on 17% of your damage is not amazing. if it was 5% damage increase than yes, it would be amazing.

get to your softcap for apr with your trinket because AP is a linear scale and ARP is en exponential one. nuff said.
    17%, eh? Slam/HS adds up to about 34% of my total damage.

I got no opinion about the bonus itself, just being an ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Kezool
    17%, eh? Slam/HS adds up to about 34% of my total damage.

I got no opinion about the bonus itself, just being an ass.
    if hs and slam are that large a part of your damage than you arent following your priorities. slam should only be used between bt and ww. never delay them to get a slam off.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Shoryu
    if hs and slam are that large a part of your damage than you arent following your priorities. slam should only be used between bt and ww. never delay them to get a slam off.
    Oh I'm sure you know better than I do, I mean after all my DPS is.. wait you don't know what my DPS is.

Check any high DPSing warrior and you'll see that heroic strike alone is a good ~25-30% of his total damage done (assuming a singeltaret encounter, obviously), and that slam is 5-10%, usually around 8% tho.

While I normally would post some WoL logs here to prove that I am infact correct, I won't, becuse this is so obvious it hurts. Slam/HS should add up to about 30-35% of your total damage done if you're doing it right. That's counting mediocre luck, not good or bad luck.

Heroic strike should be your highest damage ability as a fury warrior, slam has a little bit of luck involved but yes you have plenty of free globals to fit them in.

my heroic strike is the biggest part of my damage ... and i religiously follow the prio list BT >> WW slam proc when they on cooldown and HS when i have more than 50 rage...
    quite a surprise to me i thought my BT or WW would be top but they aint, its my HS not by much but it is

am i doing somethin wrong?

V

Quote Originally Posted by Virasha WRATH
    my heroic strike is the biggest part of my damage ... and i religiously follow the prio list BT >> WW slam proc when they on cooldown and HS when i have more than 50 rage...
    quite a surprise to me i thought my BT or WW would be top but they aint, its my HS not by much but it is

am i doing somethin wrong?

V
    no