Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: DEATHKNIGHTS UNITE Mindfreeze Lag...

I never noticed this..
    Doing Jaraxxus I had 17 successful interrupts, vs 4 from a rogue and 3 from something else I forgot their class(was melee, I think it was a warrior).

If there was really lag, the rogue would've gotten most of them.

Quote Originally Posted by yomyom
    Mind freeze works fine for me. Are you 100% sure you are not getting lag?
    Yes I can verify that it's not just his lag that's affecting it,
    I play a mage and a Dk (among other classes) On my mage Counter Spell never fails and I always use it at the last second, While when ever I use mind freeze I have to use it right when they start casting, and even then it's a toss up if it lands in time. (In the most extreme cases I have seen, I have never failed on Counter Spell)

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    I never noticed this..
    Doing Jaraxxus I had 17 successful interrupts, vs 4 from a rogue and 3 from something else I forgot their class(was melee, I think it was a warrior).

If there was really lag, the rogue would've gotten most of them.
    It used to only seem to occur in PvP, but like I said earlier, I thought they fixed it and am normally on the "Don't bother trying to interupt" list for my guild runs.

Indeed...i dont know IF they fixed it >> but toc10/25 i am doing sometimes the job as interrupter and i always succeed in doing it. Also on General in Ulduar i never fail at interrupting. So either its lag or blizzard failing ( as they do at a lot of things these days such as resetting beast in toc25 hc entering 2nd phase and costing us a try ^^ ) it sucks when players have failures deu to blizzards lazy employees to sort it out.
    As for the guys and girls who like to flame dk's as i see in many posts before >> go play a dk on the endgame lvl like the ones that serious post here...then we talk again.

Greetzz Mystery.

Tell you what. We'll bring the rum. You bring the monkey. And a top hat. And some grease.

When i hit mindfreeze on a sheep and it hits a frost bolt. Thats ability lag.
    No. That's just lag. I can interrupt sentinal blast at auriayaysiiay (or however the hell that cat woman is called) with hammer of justice on my paladin a the same time as getting feared despite the fact that i've been feared by the preceeding cast.

While we're on casts and buggynes, how about the i-was-spamming-my-cast-button-when-you-stunned-me-so-now-i'm-still-casting bug?
    Too cool for a sig.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Elliahna
    trust me...when you arena in the 2400's you notice the lag. If you are forced to inturpt in pve you should gquit imo. Mindfreeze is a spell so it needs spell hit which is retarded since that requires you stacking 11% ish hit in pve gear. /sigh AGAIN its not ping.... If you dont have any lag when using mindfreeze....count your blessings, because the other 80% of us do have mindfreeze lag.
    Doesnt effect my dps too much, and doesnt effect my tanking at all. ive also NEVER missed a mind freeze in toc yet.

15+ Year Old Account

For all the people claiming it's fine because it never affects them on bosses, see:

Quote Originally Posted by Canuk
    It used to only seem to occur in PvP, but like I said earlier, I thought they fixed it and am normally on the "Don't bother trying to interupt" list for my guild runs.

Even when it was confirmed as bugged by GC I only had it occur once or twice in PvE encounters.

I'm pretty sure there was a blue post about this a while back, but I can't remember for sure what they said about it. I think they said that it would be looked into but wasn't a priority. While I don't play my DK as much anymore, it did seem to be working better lately but there has been a few times it felt like there was still some lag. Doing H OK with my holy pally friend healing, I noticed this during the Insanity phase. I go for the healer first and wait for his spell cast, anticipating the heal. Even when I would cast it right away sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

Like someone else said as well, I play a mage and a shaman too. Both of their interrupts land ~99% of the time even with some lag or being used at the last second. I thought MF had been improved but I honestly don't play my DK enough anymore to be sure. I know it was "broken" for sometime though.