Poll: Which class should i roll?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Which class should i play...

Hello Folks,
    I decided to start this game again after a longer break...
    Got all of the above classes (except Warrior) at 70+, but I really got no idea which one to play for arena...
    So could you tell me which one you think will be most fun AND most wanted?

Thanks in advance

Re: Which class should i play...

Healing priests are VERY fun.

Many people claim it to be the most fun PvP healing class, far above other classes. I play one myself after 4 years of rerolling, and I have to agree with them: Priest is the only class I still enjoy.

PvE is great fun aswell, whether you want to AoE or tankheal.

Good luck with your choice, and feel free to ask questions
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&cn=Jeffx

woot first voter =D
    anyway,i voted druid heal, because i think that they are the funnest and best healers in the game.
    Of course, you would level as feral, but healing endgame is awesome. I always choose a resto druid for raidheals if I can, and I always have good expierences with them.

Lock Ownz In PvP!
    Click Here Please ^^
    --> http://s1.gladiatus.it/game/c.php?uid=116429 <--

You're going to get a lot of different replies on threads like these. I recommend you not to make a thread like this at all, but if you really want our opinion, I recommend you to at least tell us WHAT playstyle you like, and what your experience with other classes has been and why you did(n't) like them/it.

Oh i like totally different opinions thats exactly what i wanted to be honest...
    I rerolled to many different classes and levelt 'em all up.I have never really played a DD in Arena though. As soon as is dinged 80 i got somewhat bored with the toon... don't know why but i play since vanilla and well, i have never really seen endgame content. Neither PvE nor PvP.

So i wanted to make kind of a fresh start... thats why i wanted just those different opinions, so i can say "oh well...this guy is right lets try class abc because..."

Thanks by the way for all the nice answers up to now ;D

Paladin

Well i don't like to play a Paladin... it's just too OP. I want a class with challange, but not an underpowered one.
    I want a class which needs a skilled player to be good. (No offense against all the Paladins out there...)

Quote Originally Posted by Qtie
    Well i don't like to play a Paladin... it's just too OP. I want a class with challange, but not an underpowered one.
    I want a class which needs a skilled player to be good. (No offense against all the Paladins out there...)
    ??? I suggested paladin because it's a faceroll..I thought people liked easy mode...kudos!

Quote Originally Posted by Qtie
    Playing a class the closest to its max takes around as much skill for any class. If you want a class that has a hard skillcap (you need to be ok skilled even against noobs), I suggest you take a

priest, shaman, feral druid, mage.

Warriors can be included to that list aswell, the difference between a decent and good one is 800 rating.