Thread: Tukui 7 is out!

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Tukui 7 is out!

I generally don't advertise on other site for my WoW UI, but this time I think it's worth it! I worked hard on this one. Maybe some WoW gamers is already familiar with this UI but for others people who don't know anything about it, here Tukui 7. A complete package, extremely low memory footprint with less than 1 MB total memory usage, good looking and pixel perfect ui. Also, T7 is now localized with french and russian client and is ready for 3.3 patch or PTR! You don't need to update any mod in T7 when 3.3 will hit live server because it will fix automatically change made by Blizzard on 3.3 patch day.

You don't need to load any profile with this ui, just /configure when you log-in for the first time and that's all you need to do. More options is available in a file (!tukui_config.lua) if you want to edit Tukui with your own taste.

Now some screenshots :

#1 (solo out of combat)
    #2 (solo in combat)

[changelog]

And finally, the download link.

I hope you'll love it.

Enjoy! ;D

(sorry for my bad english!) :

Re: Tukui 7 is out!

Very impressive. Does this work for 1600x1200 Windowed?

a zip patch file will be available this weekend for all reso with 1600 or less screen witdh. The original package is for 1680+

15+ Year Old Account

You know you make awesome UIs ^^

I worship your UI, love it to death. It's changed the way I play WoW! Eagerly awaiting the zip patch so I can begin putting the new version together.

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

I would really like to try this on my healing priest. Please notify me per PM or in this thread when and if there will be a version for 1280x1024 :>

(I really need to get a widescreen -.-)
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    I would really like to try this on my healing priest. Please notify me per PM or in this thread when and if there will be a version for 1280x1024 :>

(I really need to get a widescreen -.-)
    it will be probably available this sunday on my web site and yes it will be for all resolution not supported in the original package as I did with version 6.

Every bit as good as i expected, it's the little things that make it stand out from the crowd, excellent work.
    i love the nameplates.

1920x1080 coming soon I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by LavaDuck
    1920x1080 coming soon I guess?
    original package work for all reso > 1680 pixel width, on all ratio (16/9, 16/10, etc) of the screen used. So, you can already use it with 1920x1080.

godly! can't wait to set it up this weekend fer myself

1 question: how hard would it be to modify it to have two rows of bars for spells rather than 1? or is that functionality already there :P ?

Cheers and thanks a LOT for your great work!

Hey, nice UI, what Texture have you used for your Unit Frames? Custom made?

Will the zip file work with 1280 x 1024?

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Synergize
    Will the zip file work with 1280 x 1024?
    Reading obviously is pretty hard.

Quote Originally Posted by tukz
    it will be probably available this sunday on my web site and yes it will be for all resolution not supported in the original package as I did with version 6.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

Why the hell you got shadows turned off, while you got ~200 fps?

Also, are there any bars to track your debuffs or just debuffs above target frame?
    Overall, nice clean UI, would just like to see raid enviroment.

Wow. I usually hate these UI comps but this one is pretty rad.

Edit: Is there a way to change font sizes? I unlocked the chat settings but I am unable to change anything. Fixed it.

Wow! What an awesome looking ui! I know it kind of defeats the purpose of having a minimalist ui, but I added some of the other mods that I've grown used to having. Here is Tukui 7 tweaked to my liking.

Quote Originally Posted by Omgwtfbbq
    Why the hell you got shadows turned off, while you got ~200 fps?

Also, are there any bars to track your debuffs or just debuffs above target frame?
    Overall, nice clean UI, would just like to see raid enviroment.
    200 o wow how in the world, i didnt even think wow could go that high
    hahaha. no.

I like it a lot, but I've just got one thing to point at.
    It drives me half insane that the tukui.lua resets settings on login (specifically ui scale), so I had to spend quite some time editing it to make work :/

It would be great if you could somehow make it so that it only resets the settings when the user requests a reset trough /config. Awesome work nonetheless

I haven't been using Tukui very long, as I just upgraded from a 15" laptop to a 24" monitor. However, now that I've played with it, I couldn't imagine playing without it. Great work.

As others have posted previously, I have. had to add one or two other things just to make dps a little easier for a DoT class.