Thread: Tukui 7 is out!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted

Re: Tukui 7 is out!

hmm i dont seem to be able to get the side bars to show /abshow doenst do anything for me either

Quote Originally Posted by Power20
    hmm i dont seem to be able to get the side bars to show /abshow doenst do anything for me either

C:\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\!Tukui > !Tukui_config.lua

Find string and edit:
    Code:
     -- number of bars you want to show on the right side?
     rightbarnumber = 2 	-- (need to be set at : 0, 1, 2 or 3)

10+ Year Old Account

I just wanted to add that Tukui rocks. That is all.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker
    C:\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\!Tukui > !Tukui_config.lua

Find string and edit:
    Code:
     -- number of bars you want to show on the right side?
     rightbarnumber = 2 	-- (need to be set at : 0, 1, 2 or 3)
    was unable to find it =(

edit nwm me found it

thanks! works great still wondering why the command does not work tho useing the low ress ui btw

Cant seem to find a way to edit the bottom bar and add another ontop of it, Is it even possible to do so ?

- nah, no normal config options available for a 2nd bottom bar (btw with only 5 bars visible we're missing 1 bar - the 2nd main bar - can replace ur primary bottom left bar with it by mouse-wheel up/down but would be cool if we got a 4th right bar)
    - after running with this I have the following comments:
    • Amazing UI, truly streamlines my gaming experience by removing a lot of the clutter I previously had. Thanks .
    • Buff/Debuff management is a bit off imho: too few buffs visible on own frame, and debuff parsing on target frame can be a bit hard to see. Packing them in a separate frame(s) would be simpler imho. Though I must admit that the greying-out effects and highlight effects are quite well implemented.
    • would be cool if raid icons on nameplates were a tad bit larger (so that their easier to make out/modify in-combat - talking from a raid leader's perspective)
    • It would be nice if we could have the grid layout and buff/debuff types (on individual char grid frames) as options in the config. I speak of this from a raid leader's perspective as I find the healer grid layout much nicer for raids for all my toons (dps/tanks/healers) with the vertical list nicer only for 5mans. Additionally, as a priest healer it would be nice to see a green border around the frame if I have renew up on the target and a weakened soul/pw:s icon when those buffs/debuffs are on the raid-member. (i guess other healers might want similar changes too)

can't think of any other meaningful comments atm. Thanks for your effort and keep up the imba work!

Cheers.

Very very clean... but I like more information presented.

I've noticed that when I dismount from the jousting mount in ToC, that i almost always have to reload my ui. For some reason, the normal keybinds that I have stop working until I do this.

Love the UI, just wish we could have a way to turn our sidebars on? And a timer for our poisons/diseases/bleeds on our target. Like as a DK tank I have to over over my disease icons on the target to see the time remaining. Possible to just put the time on the little icon?

EDIT- think I found out how

Awesome work. Will definatly try this once I get my brand new 24" Widescreen in a few days

Deleted

Anyone kno where tuk is hideing? : and does anyone know why some people get wow error from tukui ( im one of those ) i really hate it as i really love his ui

He is hiding on his website : ]

http://www.tukui.org/news/

Forum link http://www.tukui.org/forum/

V8 is out btw.

Deleted

Ahh thanks Joemoe luvv ya!

Can someone tell me the Pitbull configuration he has going? I really like how it looks. Mine doesn't look as simplistic and clean.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Voidless
    Can someone tell me the Pitbull configuration he has going? I really like how it looks. Mine doesn't look as simplistic and clean.
    oUF my dear Warlock.

I feel like I've seen the light. Thanks Phish.

It comes up as a 404 error when i try to click on both of the links :'(

Deleted

Screenshots don't seem to work,nor does his website,oh well,anxiety can wait!
    Grats again Tuk,you never cease to amaze us.

This usually happens when he is updating the website.
    He may be about to update the frontpage which also makes the forum offline
    let's just wait a few hours and let's see what happen.