Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Onyxia 10 man, 3 manned.

This is the work of serious and hairy chested lumberjack mans.

Quote Originally Posted by Zakian
    lol
    Don't forget that without sentry totem raid bosses would often sneak up on us.

noobs only revered wit kalu'ak aww so bad.
    seriously thou good job man

Quote Originally Posted by Gronzo
    Although I doubt you'll find this proof to be "undeniable," but here are my screenshots from the encounter.
    Phase 1 Screenshot: http://psychicblast.com/images/131/W...009_021247.jpg
    Phase 2 Screenshot: http://psychicblast.com/images/131/W...009_023516.jpg
    Phase 3 Screenshot: http://psychicblast.com/images/131/W...009_023911.jpg
    Post-Kill Screenshot: http://psychicblast.com/images/131/W...009_024350.jpg

Was tinkering around with recording the encounter using Xfire. However, I have terrible FPS as is, and the recording feature plummeted me below five.

I just have a question as to how to you have Judgment of Light and Judgment of Wisdom up at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by Etuar80

I just have a question as to how to you have Judgment of Light and Judgment of Wisdom up at the same time?
    Judgements of the Just, essentially the Paladin equivalent to thunderclap, has the same tooltip icon as JoL.

In Before A shaman... was involved? I call fake, there's NO possible way that a shaman actually was useful! /endsarcasm

Ok, now that that's out. Congrats

Quote Originally Posted by Destriel
    Grats on the kill, don't soil it by doing a "OMG WORLD 1ST?!" crap. It's not something that warrents that much publicity in doing. I would have to give more props to your time/dedication over the actual kill.
    wasn't looking to throw it out there as a world first, kinda just posted to check if anyone else had done it... thought it'd be a good place to find out if it was done or not yet. quite frankly i thought we'd get laughed at. and as i see now, a lot of people seem to think it's pretty cool which is fantastic!

once again thanks for everyone's congrats <3

I still have my doubts and would love to see a vid on it, but gratz if it's true and not trying to pull a fast one and win a troll of the month award.

Quote Originally Posted by Etuar80
    I still have my doubts and would love to see a vid on it, but gratz if it's true and not trying to pull a fast one and win a troll of the month award.
    Check the map, you can only see an arrow (the shaman) and a pink dot (the pali), the druid is stacking on the shammi enough where his dot isn't able to get through

That and grid only have 3 names, and recount only have 3 names
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitingisfun
    Hallo huter . good is 2 now ther is hunter woh playd till vanilla . i haved warr 2 but i was bored lol . i aso reed alot moore much forums but i writ so dab enlish i caus breein dmg to peoplol i beter just reed an wathcs i no writ point less posts an topics but mein ting is that peopl under tsand wat u writ .
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    It's like reading a slowly evolving train wreck.

And a SS can be photoshopped (not saying it was) just a vid would confirm and lay any doubts at rest. While a vid can be edited it's a lot harder to pull off then a picture.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Keloku
    Obvious troll...

Anyways Onyxia was never soloed at 60, he was 3 manned, and that is very fitting for a 3 man once again.

Congrats on your kill.
    3...? I thought 6 was the number ;o

Quote Originally Posted by Keloku
    ...Onyxia was never soloed at 60, he was 3 manned...
    sorry to be so anal, but come on people. Onyxia the BroodMOTHER. It's a chick. not a he. :/

Nice, good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Yogoat
    sorry to be so anal, but come on people. Onyxia the BroodMOTHER. It's a chick. not a he. :/
    Maybe he's pre-op. Or she's post-op. Whichever tickles your fancy.
    Why do so many people type like they learned to spell at Chick-Fil-A?

Quote Originally Posted by Zakian

Quote Originally Posted by Ashcow
    I don't believe one bit of this. how do we know this wasn't just some hack that u put in. im sorry but honestly, Blizz would never put in a ten man raid at level 80 that could be three manned. i just don't see it happening. i want a video and proof that it happened with some backup from other players who saw this or heard of this because frankly, i think this may be a hoax. i could very easily take three people and a video of an ony raid that the three were in and cut out all the others then post these pics. so unless u have undeniable proof im going to remain a skeptic.
    lolucoolbro

Nice job. Is there a fraps up yet?
    mmo-champ account #3

3 men Ony 10 ... yeah right and 54 minute left on fortitude on one of the screen shots ... Oh wait I forgot shammys have this buff now ... NOT.

Yes, I believe you have done it with a total of 3 men in the raid when you engaged the boss. I also suppose it was easily doable and still you couldn't do it using only the buffs from your 3 classes? That is already involving a 4-th person.

Quote Originally Posted by alvian
    3 men Ony 10 ... yeah right and 54 minute left on fortitude on one of the screen shots ... Oh wait I forgot shammys have this buff now ... NOT.

Yes, I believe you have done it with a total of 3 men in the raid when you engaged the boss. I also suppose it was easily doable and still you couldn't do it using only the buffs from your 3 classes? That is already involving a 4-th person.
    That was from a scroll.

fair enough

Grats man!