Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...

Re: Onyxia 10 man, 3 manned.

Quote Originally Posted by Canbie
    Pally has 0 hit?
    Not uncommon for all tanks, nor is it something to be concerned about.

Gratz. Going to wait for the video though

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Gronzo
    Sorry about the holdup I spoke with Draj(Noisia) and apparently it got screwed up somehow. We're gonna retake it on Tuesday shortly after servers come up. You can expect a video either late Tuesday or sometime Wednesday.

Hmm its friday and still no proof.

Sorry but you have pretty much lost all credibility with most people here.Nice trollin' i guess. :
    Here come the Irish.

I 3-manned Ony-10 in early october with Disc Priest, Ele Shaman, and Prot Pally. I would have taken some screenshots if i knew it was such a big deal.

We've been doing this for a while now, although (to be honest) it's more trouble than it's worth since it seems they haven't adjusted the gold back from nerfed-level 60 amounts.

I would say we've been doing it since around early October, as well. This was our second week of killing her with 3, when we decided to fraps, and Zonker took his time to figure out how to keep the video stable but sped up since we didn't think it was a big deal either.

I wish we had recorded a date. Phase 2 is definitely the most challenging aspect of the encounter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8B7cZ8ypVU

Quote Originally Posted by Absalom
    We've been doing this for a while now, although (to be honest) it's more trouble than it's worth since it seems they haven't adjusted the gold back from nerfed-level 60 amounts.

I would say we've been doing it since around early October, as well. This was our second week of killing her with 3, when we decided to fraps, and Zonker took his time to figure out how to keep the video stable but sped up since we didn't think it was a big deal either.

I wish we had recorded a date. Phase 2 is definitely the most challenging aspect of the encounter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8B7cZ8ypVU
    cool i liked it thanks. And gz make it look easy but it probably isn't

@ OP
    You can keep you're vid

Congratz
    http://www.sassygoatmilksoap.com/

Make sure once your on to listen a bit for the song!

heroic AND epic story

it looks like funny ! let us try!