10+ Year Old Account

Balance tier 9 buff?

So i just read some of the new blue-posts on the front page, and one thing captured my mind...
    They are going too nerf Elemental Shaman tier 9 because they dont want Elemental Shamans too use tier 9 because it is better, when tier 10 in introduced.
    So onto my point...
    Before a Balance druid can get any benefit from going full tier 9, is when he can get 258 gear, but if you can't then you have too use 2 tier 8 with 2 tier 9...
    So shouldn't they nerf the tier 8 bonus or buff the tier 9 bonus, so we don't have too use gear from 2 different tiers?
    Then he fapped to his own pseudo-intellectualism and no one ever loved him. Ever.

The End

Re: Balance tier 9 buff?

I agree with this. The 4pc t9 bonus sucks and the only reason full lvl 258 is better than 2pc t8 plus 2pc t9 is becuase the base stats are so much higher.

But it shouldn't be like that. Blizzard say they want people to move up to the next tier of gear and so (for example) they are nerfing the Shammy t9 bonus.

WELL WAKE UP BLIZZARD: there are a lot of very disillusioned moonkins out there (including me) who want to upgrade but find that ulduar 10 tier pieces allow better dps then lvl 232.

This is directly relevant to the forthcoming patch: the tier 10 pieces have base stats that are so much better than t8 that surely we will take them. But the bonuses on those are pretty sucky too. The 2pc looks ok (ie damage increase after OOC proc) but that is inconsistent and requires a lot of luck and, lets face it, 6 secs is 2 starfire casts which is not much of a buff compared to the t8 bonus.

The t10 4pc does not look much better as it effectively amounts to 5% boost which is only a tiny bit better than the 4pc t9.

So help boomkins out Blizzard. I know we are a buff class but you are going to people away from the class if the pure dps classes get too far ahead.

Deleted

Do we need more than one post on this?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/class-dr...n-tier-9-nerf/

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    Do we need more than one post on this?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/class-dr...n-tier-9-nerf/
    hmm, sry Qieth didn't see that post.
    Then he fapped to his own pseudo-intellectualism and no one ever loved him. Ever.

The End