Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Discipline Priest - How To Kill A...

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedPower
    You lose vs dk's, They just deathstrike and you cannot kill them.
    This made me die a little bit inside.

Disc preists rape all DK's.

Cleanse Diseases and the DK can do nothing to kill you. Without diseases, deathstrike doesnt heal the DK, and without diseases the DK cant do any noticable damage to you either.

Post update.

Any advice on druids or paladins?

Thanks guise.

Quote Originally Posted by playersup
    This made me die a little bit inside.

Disc preists rape all DK's.

Cleanse Diseases and the DK can do nothing to kill you. Without diseases, deathstrike doesnt heal the DK, and without diseases the DK cant do any noticable damage to you either.
    There is dispel resistance, and yes for about 1 min it works, then you run out of mana. Then they heal themselves. And kick your ass. Especially if you have a gargoyle in your face and you cannot shackle it because of interrupts. If you honestly believe that a dk cannot do damage without diseases you are vastly mistaken. Their disease applying strikes do plenty of damage and give them plenty of RP.

In less than 2 universal cool downs they can apply up to 3 diseases, You cannot cleanse them fast enough to remove them even if you have abolish disease ticking while casting the cleanse diseases spell at the same time and again 30% dispel resistance. They will always apply them faster than you can get rid of them. There is no way you can heal, and keep the diseases off of you.

And what do you do when you get interupted and cannot clense. Then the DK pops empower RW and get off 4 death strikes in a row and heals full hp? Not to mention you are doing damage to him with only your dots and durring the time you casted them you were not clensing and he is Death striking you. How do you expect to kill him with just your dots?

If you have a real idea then post it, if you are just going to pretend that because we can cleanse diseases that dk's are easy then go post on a imaginary forums where logic does not work.
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".

Anybody got any tips on handling feral, resto and balance druids?

Thanks.

The important thing about ferral druids is to counter their burst with Berzerk, or w/e that tallent is. The bleeds that come out of that buff are insane and non-dispellable. If they time their berzerk right they will realy put pressure on you and they will be immune to fear. Using your cooldowns properly vs a ferral is important. Most importantly though is recognizing that the druid did infact berzerk and is going to be able to hit you with twice as many moves (50% energy reduction) and way way way harder.

More then likely though if the druid pops out to cyclone you and heal himself, he will run your mana dry, but I'd rather loose by not having enough mana rather then getting rolled. Any non/semi-geared ferral should not hit you hard enough for it to matter much, Dot him up, fear every time it is up and use your wand as much as you can to get your mana flowing at 100% whenever possible. It is important to time your shadow fiend with your burst and not to do it before he switches to bearform for rage heal. Let him bear heal first, use hym for mana first. Then when his bear heal is on cooldown get him to half hp, pop fiend and start pumping holy fire, MB's into him. Make sure you have trinket for the cyclone or he will just instant cyclone you and heal to full hp.

Run away from a resto druid your not going to kill him by yourself, but he won't kill you either.

You can mana burn balance druids. Save your fear for trents. Use a pillar to heal behind inbetween mana burns. Dispell before you start burning again. The most important thing to do is make sure you dispell the innervate or you will run out of mana before he does.
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".

Initial post updated.

Initial post updated with druid guides. Sorry for the lack of update. My mobo died and I'm still waiting for delivery of my new rig (I ordered it on 30th Nov). It should be here tomorrow, hopefully.

Feel free to add any guides/tips you want. I'll put them in the OP if they're worth noting.

Cheers.