Most embarrasing world PvP moments!

So I was ganking at Deathspeaker's Watch today. Took on two warriors back to back. Finally killed the second one, with only 200 health remaining. I quickly began to cast a Lesser Healing Wave... and proceeded to get smacked in the back by a mob I had apparently aggroed.

Joke's on me, I took dura in the gank V_V
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trellen/simple (Enhancement PvE)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...l/alamo/simple (Boomkin/Guardian, PvE)

No, I'm not the real Alamo, just a guy who liked his work.

Re: Most embarrasing world PvP moments!

I was doing a few laps for the Time Lost Proto Drake last week and got jumped by a mage. Mage dismounted off his flyer, shot a spell, then feather falled down. Well as a Warrior who searched for the TLPD, I keep a stack of the slow fall beer on me in case I ever have to tag it in the air.

I fall, drink the beer, and float safely down the to the ground. I enter a battle royal with the mage, and end up winning. Right as the mage dies, my addon goes nuts, saying the TLPD is near! I quickly Enraged Regen. and mount up looking for it. I spot it, dismount, and heroic throw to tag it. I go to drink the beer again....and its still on cooldown. I fall down to my death, and land right next to mage I just killed. Who hasnt released yet, and prolly saw the whole thing.

fml.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    If someone told me how to play I'd show them a simulation dps graph made out of dick pics.

Not embarrassing for me, but for the druid I jumped.....I was in Halaa on my little 67 feral back in the day, when I saw the alert that Halaa was being attacked. So I head over, stealthing across the bridge, when I see this level seventy boomkin standing near by. So I sneak up to her, and proceed to pounce. I think she must have panicked, because she immediately jumped off the edge of Halaa....apparently not remembering that you can't go flight form in combat.

One time i tried to typhoon a lvl 80 mage of hes mount on my level 76 moonkin. He cast slowfall , i hit parachute and obviously when we both hit the ground i stood no chance of beating him. Miss miss miss miss miss ..... dead moonkin.

But this story has a happy ending. A friendly ret paladin came along and got the mage for me , win win.

Dunno if it's pvp moment but worth sharing. I was dueling long time ago on my 70lvl warrior with my hunter friend just outside of Org. He won duel with 6 hp left. Then I saw he ... died. Wth? Yeah he somehow aggroed lvl 7? boar ... and boar 1-shooted him.

I'm a decently geared priest, while I was out doing some Dailies I saw a level 78 Dwarf Hunter nearby and decided to be nice and ignore him...

Sometime, out of nowhere he starts attacking me. Pretty much caught with my pants down (and in a Spec I have very little PvP experience with) he managed to burn me down faster than I was able to get a hold on the fight... >.<

10+ Year Old Account

A ret pally friend participated in a raid on Undercity, Aman'thul server, for the Alliance bear mount, when they get inside the raid leader asks "Where's the Queen ?" ..... no one knew.
    My friend bubbled and hearthed ...

During this Pilgrim's holiday I created a level 1 female orc rogue so my friend could turn me into a turkey. Before my friend arrived for a laugh I decided to flagged myself PvP ... almost as soon as I had done that an alliance level ?? priest on a ram comes riding up, dismounts and one shot stabs me, no turning into a turkey ... then mounts up and rides off. I thought it was funny but at the same time had to wonder at what a hero that priest must have been

The most annoying thing that happend to me was my own fault, back in my days when i wasnt all that skilled at the start of BC.

I was walking my 39 mage to Stonard through Duskwood, when i saw a 29 hunter, whom i promptly decided to gank, even though i was at 50% mana and health. Dont get me wrong, i wasnt the best person at pvp back then, but not the worst by far. anyway, this hunter who was 10 levels below me proceeded to wipe the floor with me and corpsecamp me for around 35 minutes. Later on i armoried him, and it turns out that he was completely twinked out. It was certainly a lesson in humility. :-[
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yreimer/simple

Standing in fires for mana since TOTC

it happened on several occasion, a tauren druid and a undead rogue use to play together alot and i would always get in their way. in northrend, in eastern kigdom, in orgrimmar. i had my ass handed by those two more then anything.

i became a internet hate mahine because of them
    WoW free since 8/10/09
    well i got stuck homesick with nothing to do pretty much and... for the sixth time, i started playing again.

i hate to do it, but this Demotivational poster is so applicable to world pvp

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yreimer/simple

Standing in fires for mana since TOTC

using rocket boots and parachute to escape lm only to have rocket boots backfire and shoot me straight up so i got to slowly float back down into the mob of alliance who im sure were all laughing their asses off i know i would of. i manged to get shield wall and regen goin for i last maybe 9sec instead of 1 yay me

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.

Back in tbc days while i was lvl 68 on my hunter i went to Rachet for some reason and came across some lvl 70 mage in t4 gear ganking lvl 15 horde guys, so thought i would try and sneak up on him and kill him, now at this time i still considered myself a noob, but i guess he was more of one cause he died, at any rate he released and came back to kill me and he died once more. At this point he gave up and i assume he left back to shat, so i run up and jump on the boat when a lvl 10 ally come running up the walkway to the boat...being all impressed with myself, i one shotted the kid and got killed for my troubles by the guards

I've also spent numerous times on my lvl 80 retadin and priest corpse running back to lights chappel in eastern plaguelands for killing a lvl 68 ally dk and then getting killed by the guards
    Congratulations, you've conformed to societies idea of a non-conformist!

Back in TBC on my ret paladin, I was fighting another ret paladin on top of those towers in the bonewastes(?) around the auchenai instances. I was wrecking him hilariously. He was panicking like a school girl being chased by a rapist. He blew every one of his cooldowns to get me to half hp while I was easily smearing his corpse on the tower while /loling at him. I was at about 50% without using a single cooldown and I healed up to 80%ish and then he got a lucky crit streak, still SoC at the time, and got me to 30% and silenced me with THAT GOD DAMNED FARKIN RACIAL (lol horde pvp racials) and managed to finish me off. I outplayed him everywhere and made one stupid mistake because I was so comfortable harassing him.

[b]THE LESSON TO BE LEARNED IS TO [size=13pt]NEVER PLAY WITH YOUR FOOD.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma6987
    Back in TBC on my ret paladin, I was fighting another ret paladin on top of those towers in the bonewastes(?) around the auchenai instances. I was wrecking him hilariously. He was panicking like a school girl being chased by a rapist. He blew every one of his cooldowns to get me to half hp while I was easily smearing his corpse on the tower while /loling at him. I was at about 50% without using a single cooldown and I healed up to 80%ish and then he got a lucky crit streak, still SoC at the time, and got me to 30% and silenced me with THAT GOD DAMNED FARKIN RACIAL (lol horde pvp racials) and managed to finish me off. I outplayed him everywhere and made one stupid mistake because I was so comfortable harassing him.

[b]THE LESSON TO BE LEARNED IS TO [size=13pt]NEVER PLAY WITH YOUR FOOD.
    What if he pretended to be a fool, just to get you to drop your guard?
    You where outplayed! Check and mate

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by CeberusTheDK
    This one time, I was about to pwn this hunter, then I saw a GM teabagging an other GM, then i went back to pwn the hunter and he was like there was no way.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVa63BI7lTw