Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...

Re: 3.3 Release Date, Icecrown Citadel Interview

BLIZZARD, so you got 1 month to give orcs better totems... ;D ;D ;D

altough I know they don't givea shit, people is been saying our totems are crap and the worst looking ever, axes? wtf?!
    how about :
    a wolf's head on top with the color of the element.
    ok axes but at least thow some feathers to make it look tribal, keep the shamanistic idea alived!!
    even just a wood stick with some leaves and branches and the element on top would look better, just keep in mind, we are SHAMANS!
    we don't want enchanted weapons on the ground =/

Just some ideas, but I know, I'm talking to the wall =(
    not even in the WOW forums they will hear us but ban us lol.

Quote Originally Posted by cyloria
    they didn't say they wanted to fix TOW before 3.3 they said before 4.0..people seem to want to read things into things, to see what they want to see.
    I'm a dyslectic, so perhaps I misread it- but I'm pretty confident that I didn't. Either way, I'll go look for the bluepost now to check.

[edit] I found the blue post:
    We want to solve the discrepancy between ToW and DP before Cataclysm.
    You're completely right, they didn't say it would be fixed @ patch 3.3.0. Honestly though I can't see them fixing it in a "mini patch" because any such change would have pretty big implications on gearing, scaling, and raid formation. I guess that as a result of the "not a minor patch" assumption I just sort of read "3.3.0"- I suppose before Cataclysm will just mean "@ 4.0, when the new talents are released but the expansion isn't yet".

Need to keep in mind the mid December is when the majority of wow players starts taking there Xmas holidays, that means either family is coming over, or ppl well be traveling to stay with there families.
    Will blizzard really release the most important patch ever just few days before the holidays ?

am thinking not.

Expect he patch around 6 or 13 of Jan.
    Be feared, or be fuel

Quote Originally Posted by Junblat
    Need to keep in mind the mid December is when the majority of wow players starts taking there Xmas holidays, that means either family is coming over, or ppl well be traveling to stay with there families.
    Will blizzard really release the most important patch ever just few days before the holidays ?

am thinking not.

Sweet I wish I could take a month off from work to be with family...oh wait no I don't. I love my family but December 1st would be 4 weeks from Christmas, no one is taking that much time off. I think as usual Blizz is just stirring the pot but saying rumors. That guy is in Tech Support, my guess is he doesn't even know the release date of 3.3, I would imagine only a hand full do.

When season 8 starts will the standard pvp gear also change or will it continue to be the "Deadly Gladiator's Battlegear" until the next expansion pack arrives?

Quote Originally Posted by Junblat

am thinking not.

They could if say they implemented some sort of content gating mechanism that prevented you from experiencing anything significant until after the holidays.
    I'm afraid we have a slight apocalypse on our hands

Originally Posted by Bornakk (Blue Tracker)
    It won't be too long before they'll get a chance to bring the pain to Deathwing!
    Spring 2010?

Patch Download also here: www.0daypatch.de

Please don't flame me

but as far as I was aware, Shaman t10 has not be data minded yet?

(if it has I have managed to miss it) I know that blizzard released the concept art for it but I have not seen the data mind photos yet.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by roux
    Please don't flame me

but as far as I was aware, Shaman t10 has not be data minded yet?

(if it has I have managed to miss it) I know that blizzard released the concept art for it but I have not seen the data mind photos yet.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/news-2/p...r-build-10835/
    http://i.wow.com/2009/11/09/patch-3-...haman-tier-10/

Quote Originally Posted by Pokéchop
    Before or after Christmas is my bet.
    What an amazing bet (A)

Looking forward to Icecrown!
    Rorre the erroR