Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Maces - Why the lack of them

I think I'd rather stack some extra arp, and go 2h Sword or 2H axe. That Quel"Delar sword for melee (re; strength one) looks damn nice. Too bad the mace reward is agi based, but gotta have something for the druids. >_> *shrug* At least Ony10/25 even gives a decent 2H sword option to crawl out of the axe ages more...

But then a legendary 2h mace would have been quibbled over more because it'd leave out druids. And that's not a path one should go down. (Bad enough hunter's crying about being left out.)

theres so many axes cause of arms warriors
    Quote Originally Posted by MildCorma
    I found myself in a magical setup the other week and my damage dropped through the floor like a 90 year olds tits

Quote Originally Posted by Marithas
    theres so many axes cause of arms warriors
    Wut?
    IM KILLING INTERNET DRAGONS!

Quote Originally Posted by Bongo2k
    Wut?
    other weapon specs are worse to arms, even buffed sword spec is way beneath 5% crit and the mace spec is just meh
    Quote Originally Posted by MildCorma
    I found myself in a magical setup the other week and my damage dropped through the floor like a 90 year olds tits

Riiiight....so talents have nothing to do with what weapon you use? I mean i bet the extra 15% from Rogue/Warrior mace talents are useless huh? Say someone with 60%+ Armor Penetration from gear wouldn't want the extra 15% from talents would they?

Of course not! What was I thinking!
    You're a moron, if you are talking about 1-hander maces, their are alot. If you are talking about 2-hander maces, then rogues can't use those. To quote you:
    Rofl, way to make yourself look stupid.
    1/10
    No Darten, Elemental exists so resto shamans don't have to spend a minute to kill mobs when doing dailies.

Blizzard isn't going to make all weapon types available to everyone at every stage of raiding in the game, the loot tables are inflated enough as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by FamilyGoat
    You're a moron, if you are talking about 1-hander maces, their are alot. If you are talking about 2-hander maces, then rogues can't use those. To quote you:
    1/10
    I was being sarcastic genius...

Did i say rogues? Did i say what class i was talking about? Stop making assumptions.
    IM KILLING INTERNET DRAGONS!

15+ Year Old Account

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

10+ Year Old Account

lol. u noob. sarcasm in writing doesn't come out very well. u sir, fail.

Uhmmm, maybe the number i put in brackets is the dps of the weapon? Rofl, way to make yourself look stupid.

Please use your brain next time you make such a stupid response, I NEVER stated or IMPLIED I was talking about iLevel. If you spent so much time looking up the iLevels of such drops you would realise that the weapons DPS matches the number I put in brackets.

You fail at comprehension...
    You just fail in general.

1h maces, fists, swords, bows

we all know toc loot is restricted in terms of weapon types

there werent any axes up to toc either.

there are times you wont get the type of weapon you want, live with it

and in icc, there are good 1h dps maces fists and axes, dont know about swords though. so wait till then and stop whining
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Did i say rogues? Did i say what class i was talking about? Stop making assumptions.
    Riiiight....so talents have nothing to do with what weapon you use? I mean i bet the extra 15% from Rogue/Warrior mace talents are useless huh? Say someone with 60%+ Armor Penetration from gear wouldn't want the extra 15% from talents would they?

Of course not! What was I thinking!
    -1/10
    EDIT: Bolded the parts you should be looking at in case you can't understand.
    No Darten, Elemental exists so resto shamans don't have to spend a minute to kill mobs when doing dailies.

Axes all the way /thread.

We already had maces and swords in TBC, LK is the Axe expansion

They're is very few 2handed mace isn't there...

15+ Year Old Account

Maybe Blizzard just wants Orcs to be better off than Humans and Dwarves.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.