warrior lvl specc

What specc is the fastest to lvl a warrior?
    i have heard that Arms is the best.

Re: warrior lvl specc

arms or fury, it doesn't matter. if you have a Heirloom Reaper go Arms.

prot quickest

if you don't like prot it's:

fury: 1-40
    Arms: 40-70
    Fury: 70-80

Fury 1-40 is debatable tho
    Arms 40+ because MS and 60-70 Arms because there's not alot of good 2handers in outlands to do real nice dmg for your level

More good 2handers in northrend again, so fury gets more usefull

This is all based on my opinion tho :P

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=30597

You will not find a better two hander in outlands through casual questing, and the best part is, you can buy them. So buy one for arms, or go crazy with two for Fury. Sure there are others that compete with it, but those involve group quests/chains that you may or may not be able to pull together.

Simply put, from 66-68 in Outlands, these are the easiest option.

Imo arms 1-60, 60-80 fury or prot.

Arms have become better at leveling 1-60 due to taste for blood.

Prot, as boring as it sounds trust me...prot. You basically never die, you can kill more than 3 mobs at once and its a great way to stay in shape. No seriously though prot is by far the fastest no downtime spec to level.

Quote Originally Posted by xychoz
    What specc is the fastest to lvl a warrior?
    i have heard that Arms is the best.
    Get Heirloom Reaper.
    Level to 60
    If you are bored with arms at that point, Get 2nd Heirloom Reaper.
    Go fury.

If you don't have access to BoA items, then i would most definitely go prot.

Quote Originally Posted by Separate
    Prot, as boring as it sounds trust me...prot. You basically never die, you can kill more than 3 mobs at once and its a great way to stay in shape. No seriously though prot is by far the fastest no downtime spec to level.
    Unyil you get Shield Slam at 40 I'd still say Arms, but after that I'm 100% with you, Prot above all.

Prot is the way to go. I tried it yesterday on my level 65 warrior, and I'm killing mobs in 5 seconds without losing any HP at all. Another plus is that you can easily tank instances while lvling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile
    I voted Waffles, because Waffles are awesome.

Freshly baked up in the morning with some fresh old fashioned butter and maple syrup, can't go wrong with that. Just think about it for a moment, imagine the waffles in your mouth, syrup dripping down your throat, and then downing it with a glass of O.J.

It is because of this that I believe Blizzard should rework Azeroth for Waffles.

First off i was arms the whole time in TBC.Then Wotlk came out and i wanted something new.So i tried prot and i have to say that i loved it.You dont have much downtime, you can EASILY do the Groupquests alone AND you usually find a group because we all know tanks are very rare at this levels.

So my advice try prot for leveling.If u like stay prot if not go fury
    "In our world those who dont care about the rules are called trash but those who dont care about their friends are even worse than trash."

Leveled a warrior as prot, and another as arms, took them both fury for a bit but it requires too much rage to do any real damage which can be a problem if you don't have access to best gear you can get at your level.

Prot can easily take on multiple mobs at once, but if you run into caster mobs they will slow you down as a lot of your rage comes from avoiding attacks. Was fast, kinda fun for a while, but got old.

Arms becomes really good once you get taste for blood, like charge, rend, overpower, dead mob easy, and also fun to pvp as. Was the most fun I had leveling as a warrior, and despite what people say about fury being better dps at end game, it's what I prefer to raid with.

Having just done a minor and of course not really representative experiment, I went back to Arms for 52-53. I have now gone back to Prot. Arms may well be slightly faster, but it honestly felt like I killed mobs in perhaps 1-3 seconds less than Prot. The downside to arms is that I quite literally take 5 times the damage at least. I frequently noticed getting low as Arms and having to bandage, where I in the same situation as Prot would perhaps be down 4-500 hp at most. Prot may be minusculely slower at the 40-60 levels, but it makes up for it with being so exceptionally hard to kill, multimob pulls.. Etc.

Im grinding my Warrior and he was Arms from lvl 1 to now lvl 61, i switched yesterdat to fury to try it and dont wate 95 Champion Seals on another BAR and i can say that Fury sucks, or atleast for me, Less dmg, more downtime, less rage, even on AoE, i didnt try Prot, so i cant say anything about it, but i will stay Arms for Lvleing, i think is more faster and i like the game play.
    If its your first char i would recomend you to try Prot, Tanks are highly rare and most people will ask you for tank even if you dont have the spec, same as paladin(RET): "hey we need a tank/healer and there is a paladin on LFG" "Invite him, they can heal/tank"