Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Most fail rogue you have ever seen

Quote Originally Posted by Tenkachii
    Dude, thats a pvp specc... mutilate, sometimes i wear my combat gear while im pvp specced too... just because it looks better atm...
    It LOOKS better........this was during a raid where the only looks that matter is what the Boss looks like dead on the ground. I could have overlooked the spec if he hadn't been wailing on the boss with an axe that made it IMPOSSIBLE to get combo points with his spec.

Quote Originally Posted by jaysenedwinward
    Gonna call HARDCORE BS on your claim. He is the popular Mutilate Spec for PVP. If he is using a sword then he is probably duel specced Combat. On my rogue the armory shows me as Mutilate sometimes even when I switch to combat. As for him using such a slow off-hand... as it happens, using a macro to switch a slow off hand during Killing Spree is a dps boost.

Not only is this highly probable... Its is the ONLY explanation since you CANNOT use mutilate with a sword. If he wasn't mutilating, then he had no (or very little) combo points. Therefore his DPS would be less than 1000. Yes... less than 1k dps. If he did anything higher than that, then what I said above is true and the armory you exported was not yet updated.
    FFS It's DUAL SPECCED not DUEL. DUAL as in TWO (2) separate specs. You do not have a spec to DUEL someone that would be retarded.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by PeggBundy
    Being 31, married and 2 kids obviously has not made you an adult =/. Now go take out your aggression by typing in caps in AV. :-*
    go smack the wife and kids around for a bit, than have some vicious makeup sex. that should do it.
    Strap on your shields and raise your banners, Hear the call of raging battle
    Beneath a hail of burning arrows
    Push ever forward, never surrender
    Siege weapons tolling out like thunder, Ripping the city walls asunder
    Columns of flame reach ever skyward
    Horizons filled with burning pyres

Well as far as any class when the talent tree looks like the mouse had a mind of its own and liked ALL THE TALENTS HOORAYYY!!!

The most fail thing Ive seen a rogue do was this one rogue who got the dagger and offhand glaive off illidan on the first kill and proceded to use both at the same time... despite having a blade of infamy.

Second would have to be the other 2 rogues in my guild who had essentially full t6 level gear and couldnt break 1400 dps on brut...

10+ Year Old Account

one rogue i own spams FoK on boss fights...single...target boss fights