Arena 3v3 dmg are not balance to the hp and resilience anymore

hi
    i wonder if its just me that see some team we meet in arena the dmg is just so totaly INSANE

i can take 1 for exampel me holy pally 25k hp 780resilience, warrior 29k hp 750 resilience, and dk 28k hp with around same resilience!

now we meet disk priest, elemental shammy, warrior/rogue/lock/mage!,

that thing that bothers me most is that they can nuke down my Warrior/DK in matter of 2-3 secounds, sacred shield and holy shock on warrior and pom his dead
    well not much more i can do i can bop if is shammy warrior/rogue but the dps still gonna burst down my melees when bop is off

can only see like resto druid can heal up maybe that kinda of burst dmg!

Hail too TBC Arena!!!!!!!

Re: Arena 3v3 dmg are not balance to the hp and resilience anymore

All three of your stats don't seem optimal, especially if that's under Kings. I suspect Deadly/Furious gear.

If you're being nuked down by wizard, then I can only say c'est la vie. Pop defensive CDs early, your DK has lots but your Warrior not so much, and if they focus him he'll end up spending a lot of time in Defensive, but in the end there's a reason why Destro and Ele burst is being nerfed.

If you're being nuked down by like melee then you're doing something wrong.

yes we are deadly furious and some few rentless parts but we dont hardcore play at all started a new team yesterday and now we playing on 1340rating and losing mostly on burst dmg teams.

dont think he live long by pop def cds or they change the target!.
    dmg was more balanced too the hp+resi in TBC too bad they cudent hold that way
    and no i dont got any sort of prob with melee yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Géneralen
    and no i dont got any sort of prob with melee yet!
    There's the thing. Rock paper scissor. You roflpwn melee teams being 3 Plate wearers, you get roflstomped by wizardcleave 'cause someone has to beat you. Like someone said, c'est la vie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamfix View Post
    I'd ride for the sole fact that its a huge cock. It'd be hilarious.

Like someone said before. Theres a reason why Destro is getting Nerfed.
    But i dont understand ur Ele /Rogue Problems, you should also be able to Instagib the Rogue with your Lineup.

Uh Elemental Shaman damage is on par with Destro Warlock for those who don't know. In my 3s team I just left the Shaman would do as much or more damage than me. They are stationary turrets essentially which is their weakness but then again Warlocks are super easy to shutdown too. It's all who gets the CC off first/most effectively IMO.

DK should easily survive Ele Sham/Destro Lock with CDs and if the Warrior times Spell Reflection well it will be a joke as one of the casters is getting their shit back in their face. Also the DK has a stun (likely as he should be Unholy) and two silences/interrupts. Plus the Warrior can Charge/Intercept and Intimidating Shout to mess up the burst after the DK pet uses Leap and takes out the Tremor Totem.

destro burst is worse, because more cc, chaosbolt being unstoppable. But I agree, in terms of pure height it is comparable
    anyway: you play the most faceroll setup, that benefits from high gear levels and pve and you're complaining?
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Ele and Destro can do 8-9k crits on high resil targets. Warriors and hunters can do 4-6k crits with a 50% healing reduction, if you take that healing reduction in consideration it is similiar to a 8-12k crit (not quite, but close). Now if the sham or lock get a 2nd cast off for another 8k then that might be a problem and seem out of control. It is not as likely that a warrior, hunter, or a rogue will get two big crits so rarely do they seem OP. There is something you can do to the casters, it's probably one of the most complex things you'll ever here, you ready? Solution: don't give them 2 casts, interupt one, los one, use a cd on one, dispel the immolate/flame shock, grounding totem, move behind them if they keyturn lol, silence them, stun, etc. I gave you at least a few ways to reduce their damage output to be healable. If you are letting two casters fire away at you while you are killing a healer or /dancing in the middle of the arena then you need to come up with a new strat. Focusing a lock or shaman will reduce the dmg output by a lot in itself.

make sure you are all using commanding/kings.

make sure your war/DK are inturupting the dps'ers not the healers.

If your warrior is getting focuse tell him to use defensive CD's.

also try to use LoS to your advantage, keep it so only one of the casters is in LoS at a time, DG/intervene are wonderful here.

Not saying you can prevent it for all that long, but you should to last long enough to get your own burst in on them and kill them just as quickly.

get your warrior the macro to switch to defensive and equip his shield, send those fucking 10k+ lava bursts right back at the shaman (assuming you can spell reflect it, if not it'll still help against the warlock)

tho its possible your doing this, i've face lock/ele at like 1700 on my r druid with a warrior and he got destroyed
    and, other than having 2 burst moves on cd's.. druids aren't amazing at burst like that, more of a pally thing

you lost me when you said you play TSG and have trouble with disc-priest + X + X

just bend the priest over a chair. Problem solved..... strong suspicion that this is a troll thread though........ or rather i hope it is.

My 3's team is 2100 ish(goes up and down) and its Disc/Ele/Rogue (me being the rogue)

Its really not a strong comp vs like anything..... its about "average" and most of the strong tournament comps utterly shit on it...... and the solution is.... go straight for the priest, laugh @ the rogue's dmg(even envenoming i feel like i do low dmg), dispell flame shocks, and make sure your dps partners aren't mouth breathers.

And hell if you want a "slower" but "safer" kill. Just sit on the ele shaman and dont let him cast. The rogue wont do enough dmg alone, and your dmg should be enough to keep the priest from mana burning.

this fight is all about LoS until you can practically instagib the priest. your DPS should either practice in keeping on one target while LoSing the other DPS or just split DPS on each one to lower incoming dmg, there is a reason both of your DPS have interrupts. they should be able to lock down both casters. then just have a switch w/ a grip-->hammer-->bladestorm-->strangulate their priest and collect the points

Quote Originally Posted by Clarkis2001
    Uh Elemental Shaman damage is on par with Destro Warlock for those who don't know. In my 3s team I just left the Shaman would do as much or more damage than me. They are stationary turrets essentially which is their weakness but then again Warlocks are super easy to shutdown too. It's all who gets the CC off first/most effectively IMO.

DK should easily survive Ele Sham/Destro Lock with CDs and if the Warrior times Spell Reflection well it will be a joke as one of the casters is getting their shit back in their face. Also the DK has a stun (likely as he should be Unholy) and two silences/interrupts. Plus the Warrior can Charge/Intercept and Intimidating Shout to mess up the burst after the DK pet uses Leap and takes out the Tremor Totem.
    Problem is, destro warlock have higher survivability, have more cds to use and can dish out ALOT more dmg while being focused.

Having higher burst than ele shaman aswell, not to say shamans dmg is bad because it's not. But destro do have the higher burst.
    And if you are easily shutdown as a warlock, you are doing something wrong. If you know how to play, you won't get spellreflected.

Oh... and this coming from someone that plays a warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Géneralen
    me holy pally 25k hp 780resilience, warrior 29k hp 750 resilience, and dk 28k hp with around same resilience!
    You all are low geared. 27-30k hp, 950+ resil and then let's talk again

P.S. I mean "get all gear for 1800 rating" then talk about balance...And keep im mind that there are few realy powerful nuke combos like desto-ele-disc (even in max gear it can hurt for 15-20k in 1-2 sec sometimes IF YOU LET 'EM CAST).

My english was bad, but since I left EU for my own loc. server it become even more bad. Sorry for leaving You, EU :P

Basicly wizzardcleaves hard hard general tip is to split your dps DK on Warrior on Warlock and DK on shaman. Keep them UA and Mindfreeze nukes and once you see an window *strangulate, HoJ on healer* Deathgrip Bladestorm the dps for the kill. You cant let ither Shaman or Warlock FreeCast becouse they can easily shit on your healer and get a window and win. Tunnel Vision on Pirest healers worked for me in wizzard cleave worked =P but req alot of early CD's such as Aura Mastery bubble and Divine sacrifice. Problem is if the Priest survivles the early nuke but blowing all shld guarantee a kill.
    Jacquel is
    The Real On Use Bubble Leak Evaluation!