Thread: Arena poisons?

Arena poisons?

What poisons should i be running in arena, im currently running Wound MH and crippling OH. Is that the right thing to use?

Re: Arena poisons?

arenajunkies.com

Considering you are PvP Mutilate specced, double wound. It can be useful to have an extra weapon with mindnumbing for shiv'ing occasions, but its not needed. If you run Envenom Specc, deadly poison on the offhand.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanS
    What poisons should i be running in arena, im currently running Wound MH and crippling OH. Is that the right thing to use?

If you are already specc'd into Deadly Brew which you should be it automatically applies crippling when you apply wound. So double wound would be you're best bet.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanS

I LoL'd at your picture dawg.

Quote Originally Posted by paine4000
    I LoL'd at your picture dawg.
    lol

Deleted

Either run classical 41/5/25 with slow/slow daggers and dual wound.
    Or run the new 44/2/25 variant with master poisoner, using slow/fast with wound/deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Woony
    It can be useful to have an extra weapon with mindnumbing for shiv'ing occasions
    A big "NO-NO"
    MN poison is completely useless after the nerfs

Quote Originally Posted by meynar
    A big "NO-NO"
    MN poison is completely useless after the nerfs
    ^

You lose out on too much damage and resetting weapon swing timer, and energy for something that won't make any game changing differences. They'll gain a few .seconds slower cast? Heals will still go out and never turn out in your favor ( in 99.9% of your matches and yes, I leave .1% chance for miracles ).