Thread: Shadowmourne

Shadowmourne

I for one loove to relieve stress by equipping my 2hander with my off spec enhancement shaman and just watching the windfury crits go boom...

when i saw shadowmourne i was like "awesome a cool weapon to blast some windfurys in bgs" cuz i though i read that they were making it available to all classes that could use 2h axes... anyone here fell as if we got screwed out of an amazing weapon?

Re: Shadowmourne

Well, they probably meant: We are making it avaible to classes that USES 2h axes

It's like if blizzard released a 1h legendary sword and not making it avaible for warriors, and warriors went "WTF not fair! Sometimes I use x2 1hs for fun, even though it sucks and is nowhere viable."

Good luck EVER being allowed to roll on the quest mats as a shaman who will only ever use the weapon for cosmetics and PvP lawlcrits.

Isn't it warrior/paladin/DK only? don't quote me on it but I thought that's what I saw.

Its hard to put screwed out of in the same sentence with a legendary 2h axe in reference to enh shammy pvp but somehow you managed.

Grats!

Youre not getting screwed out of anything, there are plenty of other 2h's you can get in ICC and blow off steam with them.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Enh Shammy doesn't really use 2h for anything but fun or giggles. They are making the legendary for the classes that will actually use it in raids/dungeons/pvp.

2h is pretty useless for shaman in pvp and pve. it's not a good shaman weapon, period