Page 1 of 2
LastLast

World of Keybindings

Whats is the weirdest/hardest to reach key binding that you have?

I have z, not that strange unless you're not good with your thumb.

Re: World of Keybindings

I mix using the numbers (1-=) on default UI with clicking.
    Flame on!
    It works for me so w/e

Shift-`

6 through 0

They're just so far away :'(

Quote Originally Posted by ObviouslyLost
    You use your thumb and not the ring finger to hit z? Seems difficult to use your thumb.

15+ Year Old Account

i swear i must have the wierdest keybind style ever. From pinky to index finger, my main keys start from F to J...secondaries i just go to the immediate keys around it and if i need to i bind alt+ any of those keys. When i'd heal it was the normal set that everyone else used.....why i chose to do it this way i couldn't tell ya. so for me the hardest to reach is letter O and # 9
    "If you see greedo or solo let them know the war is over..i used jabba for bait to catch the Kracken. Sorry greedo."

"The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed."- Ghostcrawler on warriors

10+ Year Old Account

J

Flametongue
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuggle
    You use your thumb and not the ring finger to hit z? Seems difficult to use your thumb.
    It's just easier for me that way since I'm running around a lot with WSD. So if I use my thumb I can keep on walking, strafing w/e.

Anything to the right of
    5 T G B
    past that my fingers cant reach without stretching

10+ Year Old Account

Kind of odd, do you play with left-hand mouse? I would find it terribly out of reach to hit z. I use 1 through 6, v for the emergency button (bubble on pally, that sort of oh-shit button), and r t y, plus q w e r for shape-shifting/stance changing.

Though now thinking on it, would make more sense moving it around so I could use my thumb on alt and have a greater selection of abilities. Damn, this thread has changed my game play :'( < tears of joy.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

Bar 1: 1 through =
    Bar above that: Shift 1 through Shift =
    Bar to the right of that: Shift Q through Shift ]
    Right Action Bar 1: Ctrl Q through Ctrl ]
    Right Action Bar 2: Ctrl A through Ctrl ' and the last key is i. Yes, just i.

I think I just won the have all 50 key bindings keybound achievement. Not to mention the WEIRDEST ones of them all :O
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

1-8 on numeric keyboard to mark raid targets, 0 to clear them, 9 is my Focus target
    Besides that, ctrl/shift+`
    ctrl+F1-F5 (never, ever bind alt key to F# buttons )

Shift + H

Quote Originally Posted by Omgwtfbbq
    1-8 on numeric keyboard to mark raid targets, 0 to clear them, 9 is my Focus target
    on my pally i had bop on F4 and i was doing arena and bubble was on CD so i went to use bop and used alt for self cast, and well, /facepalm after that my partner was like WTF
    hahaha. no.

Quote Originally Posted by Omgwtfbbq
    Alt F1-Alt F6 = My raid markings

Alt F1: Skull - KILL :O
    Alt F2: Cross - KILL SOON! :O
    Alt F3: Moon - SHEEP!
    Alt F4: Lol like i'd keybind something to this. - Close WoW...?
    Alt F5: Triangle - Roots
    Alt F6: Diamond - Hibernate

Helps a ton when me and my friend 2 man Anzu everyday.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

I just use my left middle finger for z :S

hardest would probably be shift-5 (healthstone)

that'd be s-T
    l2p
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/world-of-warcraft-lore-by-richard-knaak-(spoilers)/

i use 1-5, S:1-5, q,e,r,g,f,z,x, s-q, s-e, s-r, s-f, s-g, s-z, s-x, ctr:1-5, ctr-z, ctr-x, mm, mb-1, mb-2, s-mb1, s-mb2, s-mm, ctr-mb1

38 easy and comfortable keybinds.

ps. to the guy who uses 50 keybinds and anything past 5 or 6, t or y, h or j; unless you use both hands on your keyboard, have bear paws and/or have 3 hands, you are dumb.

F1 F2 F3 F4

Caps lock. IT MAKES MY CAPS CRUISE CONTROL!

Gearscore: A new way to see who fail at their class. 'Cause itemization is too hard... You need d/n-umbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Yizren
    on my pally i had bop on F4 and i was doing arena and bubble was on CD so i went to use bop and used alt for self cast, and well, /facepalm after that my partner was like WTF
    Yeah, back during BWL days at 60 our MT had taunt bound to F4 and vent bound to alt. Someone called for a taunt on vaelestrasz and he tries to speak in vent saying he's picked it up at the same time that he taunts, gg force quit.