Thread: Mage question

Mage question

Hello
    just have a little question if its worth crafting merlins robe or if i should wait for 3.3 to come for emblem robe, currently got the t8 emblem robe.
    thanks

Re: Mage question

Right now it is / or close to best in slot for a mage. If you can craft it, i say do it. From the IC drops i already saw a robe that its a direct upgrade for it.

http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/50974/m...asers-raiment/ from emblems.

Its gonna take about at least 1 more month for IC to be out, + the time it will take ya to get the emblems because of the progression of IC weekly or something like that.

I am guessing it should take you bout 4 months to get an upgrade from Merlins Robe.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Wildhammer&cn=Nibelung

It's the best robe you can get outside of heroic 25 toc. It's also really cheap on my server, and I just made myself one for pvp.

15+ Year Old Account

If it doesn't cost you that much, go for it. Otherwise, I would wait for the tier 10 chest. It's a direct upgrade to the Merlin's Robe.
    Statix will suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarrd
    It's the best robe you can get outside of heroic 25 toc. It's also really cheap on my server, and I just made myself one for pvp.
    WTB transfer to Skarrd's server.

(Just curious, how much did you get it for?)

Quote Originally Posted by TacTican
    WTB transfer to Skarrd's server.

(Just curious, how much did you get it for?)
    Well I guess it's a bit skewed since I was sitting on 17 crusader orbs and made the spellweave with my own cooldowns. If i just bought all the mats straight from the AH it would've run me about...5.7k. Not too bad considering what it used to cost.